1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pennington's arrival was a 'savior moment'

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Dec 31, 2008.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football/story/832256.html

good read...

2. Larry Little

Larry Little Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    Good article, but the video of the full interview is much, much better. You can check it out on www.miamidolphins.com. Click on 'open aquavision player'.

Goodman is a very humble, funny, and honest guy. He really puts 'the Big Turnaround' into perspective. Vernon Carey's and Vonnie Holliday's interviews are also great.

3. dolphans1

dolphans1 New Member

Oct 15, 2008
    My only disagreement was comparing Fiedler to Pennington, that comparision was a slap in the face to Pennington.

Jay Fiedler was an absolute joke and I will never forget how we had something like a 24 point lead against the Jets in the 4th quarter and Jay Fiedler did everything to give that game away. I will never ever understand how we lost that game.

I easily could have paded up, with no practice whatsoever and sat on that lead an won that game.

d-1

finsgirlie and calphin like this.
  4. calphin

calphin deadly at 250 yards!!

Never thought I would be such a Pennington fan...best move this team has made in many years.

5. Zod

Zod Ruler of the Universe

Nov 25, 2007
    I still hold my nose closed when I read such articles. The name simply gives me an indifferent feeling. I can't help it. I just hate the Jets too much. Then again, I didn't like a certain Buffalo running back being in a Dolphins uniform neither. I held my nose closed then too. So I just stay away from the admiration threads. It helps me cope with the facts. :up:

calphin likes this.
  6. Dolphin1184

Dolphin1184 Member

Nov 30, 2007
    Augusta, GA
    Incredible move. Without Pennington, this team would be nowhere near what it is now.