1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pennington placed on IR

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Biggtyme13, Sep 29, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Biggtyme13

Biggtyme13 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

2. Onehondo

Onehondo Senior Member Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    I hate to see Pennington go out this way. I am just afraid that is the end of his career.

3. texasPHINSfan

texasPHINSfan New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Bellevue, WA
    shame to see his season end this way. thanks for what you have given our franchise, chad.

assuming he can heal from this injury and he is inclined to return to football, i would be very surprised if he doesn't land a starting job elsewhere next year.

4. SeanP

SeanP Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Deltona FL
    I'd be very surprised if his doctor's clear him to play again. I mean how many times can you have essentially the same injury, before the Doc tells you it just wasn't meant to be.

I'm concerned for the guy's health, I'd love to see him go somewhere and really succeed, but quality of life 1st, football second.

5. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

He will succeed somewhere.....

HERE!!!

He will be one of our coaches when we win the Super Bowl!!!

6. greyeagl53

greyeagl53 Active Member

Nov 20, 2008
    Central Florida
    From Twitter:
    @DolFanBandits Chad P has elected 2 undergo his 3rd surgery to right shoulder when he visits Dr Andrews. on Fri.. Also had to get stitches on his nose..

7. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    As I said in another post. This is the saddest and most depressing time for me as a fan since Shula & Marino left.
    I really liked Chad. As a player and a man.

8. RickyNeverInhaled

RickyNeverInhaled Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Alabama
    i thought we had Roth on IR.

i didn't know Pennington visited with DR. James Andrews. That means he was in the same city that i work in. oh well. it's not like i could have talked to him. lol

9. jcdavey

jcdavey New Member

Oct 5, 2008
    i feel bad for you guys with these qb injuries all the time , i hope you guys are able to score a franchise qb soon (maybe it's henne)