1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paul Soliai's play deserves praise

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Finatic8480, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Finatic8480

Finatic8480 New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Miami
    I believe something that has passed completely under the radar is the improved play of NT Paul Soliai. When Odrick went down a lot were worried because Starks would be moved back to DE and it was believed a hole would be left at the NT position, but that has not happen. Soliai has taken command on the NT position and I truly believe he will not be letting go of the starting position anytime soon. Paul's play has been great this offseason and it is really starting to show. He has proven his doubters wrong, show constant improvement each year and will only get better with experience and age. I hope this is just the beginning of better things to come from big Paul Soliai.

Great job Soliai, keep it up.

BlameItOnTheHenne likes this.
  2. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    That Samoan is becoming an unmovable object on run defense.

3. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    Our run defense has been pretty good this year and Soliai is one of the main reasons why. Him taking his game to the next level was huge for our defense and will continue to be.

4. Dolfan984

Dolfan984 Underrated Free Agent

Apr 26, 2009
    Bay Area, CA
    Between him, Starks, Langford, and Odrick next year we got ourselves one nice stable of DLmen