1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paty White's FULL Madden Ratings

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by GISH, Apr 26, 2009.

1. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
  2. muscle979

muscle979 Season Ticket Holder

Dec 12, 2007
    Evans, GA
    I agree 100 percent that he'd be rated higher on the Patriots. I swear every five minutes on ESPN they are talking about the Pats. Missing the playoffs isn't even enough to cool down the New England love affair.

anlgp likes this.
  3. #1 fan

#1 fan Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2007
    miami
    even when espn did that segment on the cardinals making the superbowl, they kept talking about how the pats beat them.

4. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    espn didnt give pat white his madden rating.

5. sking29

sking29 What it takes to be cool

Dec 9, 2007
    East Tennessee
    Once again I notice the huge Fins logo on the helmet. That has to be a new design.

6. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Fighter of the Nightman

May 9, 2008
    Pat White is rated a 61 because he's listed as a WR. 61 rating for Pat White as a WR is totally fair... BUT... In Madden 10, Pat White is one dangerous mother****er!!! He will make the Dolphins one of, if not the most popular teams. Pay attention so I can school you.

As a WR PW ratings are very low across the board. That's totally fair considering he's not a WR... That's reflected in his 45 awareness. 77 Catch is good, 65 release is fair, and 50 route running is fair. He has a pretty decent jump too at 85. He also has a 70 spec catch... lol.

But that's not what is going to make PW awesome in Madden... We all know he's going to be locked into the Wildcat... And the Wildcat in Madden is going to br0k3n....

Let's take a gander at his QB ratings. 85 arm strength is very fair. 72 accuracy is a bit low (80ish would be more accurate) but not a killer (EA said they might adjust him and wanted everyone's opinions. If you read the comments, everyone is screaming for more accuracy and most people think he should be 80-85. I think they'll upgrade him). Last but not least, a 90 throw on the run. That's pretty ****ing high... Unlike Vince Young, you will be able to scramble and throw...

The measurables. 87 speed is very good (Vince Young is 90 in 09). Since speed has been reworked, 87 speed is actually going to be pretty fast. Much faster then 87 in madden 09. He has a 92 acceleration which is very good and 92 agility. He has good toughness (85), low injury (92) and has 97 stamina!!! Stamina for a guy running the Wildcat is going to be HUGE! 77 carry isn't great but I'm pretty sure most QB in madden are sub 70... I think that should be higher, like 85ish. But it's not bad.

Last but not least... The playmaker ability. This is where PW shines.

He has a 95 elusiveness, 90 ball carrier vision, 95 spin move (this is going to be hilarious in open field on scrambles :lol:) and a 94 juke (which has been reworked for this years game and should be more useful then it was in 09).

In conclusion...

While a 61 rating jumps out at you as awful, you gotta look at the actual numbers across the board. White is listed on the game as a WR (which will change) and deserves a low rating for that position.

However when you consider that he will be used in the wildcat formation as a QB, he is deadly. Unlike real life, Pat White will be able to run anywhere on the field. Left, right, middle, everywhere. He has the speed, quickness, and moves to create big plays. Plus he can throw the ball pretty well too in the game. As the season goes along, if he has success in real life, he will be upgraded even higher...

I think Miami just became the next most popular team in Madden. Everyone will be using the Miami playbook (so they can have the wildcat) but only a few teams will actually be able to maximize it's potential and Miami will be one of them. Not only that, but we have our base offense... We have a very good QB, very good Oline, Ted Ginn's speed, and 2 other pretty good WR, a very good TE, and a superstar RB. That's a pretty lethal madden combo.

Hopefully coverages are fixed... Because man to man coverage with Davis and Will Allen will be sick. Davis will be able to press some of the better WR in the game. I imagine Sean Smith's big *** can press too.

Phinz420, baboo72, anlgp and 4 others like this.
  7. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    is there confirmation that there will be a wildcat formation in madden 10?

8. Clark Kent

May 9, 2008
    Yeah, WC is def. in Madden 10.

It was suppose to be in OAK playbook in Madden 09 (since McFadden ran it at Ark.) but it was so awesome. Then we started using it and EA said they would put it back in for Madden 10. If you visit 1 of the 94 madden threads you'll see screenshots of Ronnie Brown taking snaps.

And now that we've got Pat White, EA is probably going to really hook us up with some passing WC plays.

Sethdaddy8 likes this.
  9. TheHighExhaulted

TheHighExhaulted Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2008
    Miami will have the same playbook and plays they have had in Madden for the past 6 years. I don't think their playbook has ever changed. It's the same plays every year.

10. Clark Kent

May 9, 2008
    Sean Smith's stats are up. 84 Man Coverage and 76 zone. He's also got 90 press! Dolphins corners are going to be jacking people up in madden!!!!

Michael Turner (our 3rd rounder) is a 67... He's pretty average across the board. His height will be good for spec catch though... I'll def stick with Ginn, Greg C. and Bess though... Ramses Barden is actually rated less though (66).

Brian Hartline is a 57... God I hate that pick so ****ing much. He's pretty horrible in every area.

Actually, one thing I noticed is the lack of inflated ratings... Year after year Madden overrates people. This year they're being way conservative on the whole. That's a really good thing IMO. You might think someone like Turner (67) is rated bad, but he's actually average

Stitches likes this.
  11. Clark Kent

May 9, 2008
    It will change this year when they add a few trick plays and the Wildcat. Miami will likely be the only team with all the wildcat plays. Maybe a WC play will be sprinkled in the run heavy playbook and various teams playbooks, but Miami's will be loaded with WC stuff.

12. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    Sean Smith will be my #1 CB for stopping the deep bomb. Vontae will be my #2, and depending on Gibril Wilsons rating, I might put Will Allen at FS. Dolphins D is no longer ***** mode. If Cam Wake is even half decent, we got a top 5 Madden team, regardless of the overall team rating.

Key Madden Components that make the Dolphins a great choice:

-Blazing Speed WR
    -Solid TEs
    -3 different QBs, which allows for endless schemes
    -Deep at CB
    -Strong on Oline
    -Good but not great with front 7.
    -Wildcat (any team can use it, but we got Ronnie AND Pat)

13. Clark Kent

May 9, 2008
    I'm putting Sean Smith at S... He's Pat Watkins dude. At 6'4" and a pretty decent jump he's going to dominate pretty much any ball that comes his way.

Anthony Fasano might get a pretty solid rating this year. He was inconsistent stat wise (stat wise... Not play wise) week to week, but overall he had a damn good year.

14. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    I could have sworn I saw a play called "Chambers Option" in Madden 09.

15. mor911

mor911 pooping

Nov 25, 2007
    Austin, TX
    i think you guys put waaaaaaay too much thought into what EA thinks. lol

Ultra and SICK like this.
  16. vmarcilfan75

vmarcilfan75 blah...blah...blah... Club Member

Dec 13, 2007
    City Of Angels

/end thread

:knucks:

Phinz420 likes this.
  17. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    yeah, but i play a lot of 46, and my FS needs to be extremely fast, and my SS needs to be a hitter. Smith will fit well as my #1 corner, because in cover 3 and cover 4, he will be defending streaks down the right sideline. He is great in press, and his coverage is good enough to keep position on the bomb.

i think EA puts waaaaaaaaay too little thought into how they rate the players. We're the ones that play the game. Why wouldn't we care if its accurate.

No way you can tell me that Pat White should have a 45 awareness on a scale from 0-99. The dude is a four year starter, and won four bowl games. He performed better than any Qb at the combine, and was MVP of the senior bowl. 45 awareness is a effing joke. And they gave him the standard accuracy rating that they give all fast qbs. Even though White is an accurate passer. The bottom line is that they have no clue.

SICK likes this.
  18. Skeet84

Skeet84 New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    His awerness is crazy and way too low

19. King Felix

King Felix Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 6, 2007
    what a horrible nick name for a guy "paty"

20. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007