1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

parcells...

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by anlgp, Jan 6, 2009.

Tags:
  1. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I'm so nervous of parcells leaving. I don't know much about this other guy but I know one thing and one thing that matters: he's not parcells.

I hope parcells stays because if he doesn't and someone else comes in I think we're in trouble. Some guys they'll keep, I think Long is a pretty obvious lock for whoever comes in because of the cap hit but I'm more concerned about moving forward.

The picks in this draft - the one and the beautiful two #2s - wouldn't mean as much to me because I don't know the man and the mans history like I do parcells.

Oh dear god... we need parcells or at least for that guy not to be on football operations. I trust ireland now :praying:

2. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    I really wouldn't worry about it. Parcells loves it in Miami. Peterson may or may not be hired but it won't be in any sort of Football role. It will be Business/Operations. So Parcells can continue to control the football side of things.

3. anlgp

I hope you're right

4. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    The only thing I'm worried about is Ross' love of being in the spotlight. Like Jerry Jones. I don't want the Dolphins to turn into a circus like that.

5. anlgp

I agree. I saw the "football is won on the field but there's so much more to football than that" quote in one of the recent articles.

No there's not?!

Football is entertaining to fans because the game is awesome. Football is on the field, period.

Rocky Raccoon likes this.
  6. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    We cannot control it. So don't sweat it.

I think he'll stay.

DolfanTom likes this.
  7. anlgp

To hell we can't.

We should show up as an angry mob with pitchforks.

SICK, DolfanTom, Agua and 1 other person like this.
  8. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    :no:

Glocks.

DolfanTom likes this.
  9. anlgp

If we were to show up with Glocks there would only need to be one person with great aim.

I want the mob scene. Pitchforks on fire.

opfinistic likes this.
  10. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    dont worry brother, parcells is not goin anywhere, nor is ireland.

SICK, opfinistic, Agua and 1 other person like this.
  11. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    [​IMG]

12. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Tonight's top story: The streets run red with the blood of Stephen Ross

13. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    "no touching of the hair or face"

"of course...."

14. Tiki

Tiki New Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Los Angeles
    I hate to say this and believe me I hope I am wrong, but when we signed Bill, I was afraid he would be one and done. Don't care what Wayne says, as he was the one who also said, when signing Bill, he wasn't going to sell the team. He then turned around and sold 45% and is wasting no time selling another 50%. So he is just a liar in my book. Other then re-doing the stadium he has been a horrible owner. Mostly because he listen to Jimmy Johnson, who was a burn out when he got here, who then left us with Wanny. Then Wayne listened to him again and hired the quitter Saban. And his choice of Cam, well we know how that worked out. The only good HC hire we have had since he owned the team, he had nothing to do with, it was Bill.

And now we may lose Bill. Which more then anything is going to be a major blow to our rebuilding efforts.

15. Tiki

Tiki New Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Bill may love it in Miami, I know he lives there. However, I don't think he cares much for our new owner.

Why did Ross have the GM from KC in his box at the playoff game? OK perhaps they are just friends, but I don't take that as a good indicator. Considering KC has done pretty much nothing for many years.

I won't be happy until I SEE Bill working the off season and getting ready for FA and the draft. Won't just take him at his word as he has a history of going against what he said in these situations.

16. The Aqua Crush

The Aqua Crush New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    If our FO turns into the Old KC front office i will puke and will gladly join the fiery pitchforks brigade that has been proposed.

I don't care what the capacity of any one new comming in, leave ireland, parcells, sparano, pasquoloni and henning right where they are in the same role.