1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parcells: Opt-out reports not entirely correct

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Jan 30, 2009.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...rt-of-optout-clause-not-entirely-correct.html

Bill Parcells has been chatting with his media buddies the last week or so, as he's slowly but surely been lured out the cocoon of silence he typically keeps about himself. And, since many of those Parcells buddies are also Salguero buddies who pass along what Parcells tells them, there is one nugget Parcells keeps giving them that they've passed to me.

This guy Salguero is full of himself.....

greyeagl53 likes this.
  2. Coral Reefer

Coral Reefer Premium Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Back in Miami
    Salguero is an Arsehat bottom line.

I'll tell you what I get out of this, the potential to keep the leery eye on Parcells and the potential to create more drama at a later date for a lousy writer. That's all this "nugget" was and I"d be surprised if he had any information passed along to him at all.

He is simply trying to paint a situation where Parcells came out freely saying that he WANTS to be here so he's not looking at other options into one where he's trying to plant the seed that Parcell's is only staying here because the opt out wasn't as good as Parcell's would have wanted it to be to leave. He is attempting to justify all his alarm crying in his previous articles.

Armondud is a turd.

Agua and Rocky Raccoon like this.
  3. joeydolfan

joeydolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Apr 26, 2008
    Ft. Worth
    Armando trying to keep pace since I am sure Dave Hyde is kicking his arse with Boomer putting up his draft info. :lol:

Poor guy is fighting a losing battle tooth and nail.

SICK, gafinfan and njfinfan like this.
  4. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    SAT Question:

Salguero is to Journalism as:

A) Jets fans are to intelligent rational people
    B) Paris Hilton is to classy
    C) Zach Thomas is to Free Safety
    D) Favre is to young
    E) All of the above

5. Agua

Agua Reality: Try It!

Apr 28, 2008
    Never was a story here -

Parcells gets so fed up with having to answer questions about this stupid manufactured story, he tells Armando over the phone while at the Senior Bowl (or at least Mando says so ... never know with him) "Do you know where I am? I'm in Mobile at the Senior Bowl. Why do you think I'm here?". Mando STILL won't let it go. What a numbnut.

6. Zod

Zod Ruler of the Universe

Nov 25, 2007
    The Dork didn't own up to being one of the first to report the fact that had no basis in fact at all. Again, why do they continue to pay this guy?