1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Palmer: Chad Won't Break Team Apart

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by alen1, Jun 10, 2008.

Tags:
  1. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

ATVZ400 likes this.
  2. Regan21286

Regan21286 MCAT's, EMT's, AMCAS, ugh

Dec 3, 2007
    UCLA, CA
    Considering the disarray the team's been, of course it won't break it apart. It's already apart.

3. ColoradoPhin

ColoradoPhin New Member

May 4, 2008
    I know many people don't like Chad Johnson, but I think he would be a great fit here in Miami. We are very thin at the WR position, and I think Chad could give us a deep threat that we have not had since Chambers was dealt to San Diego. He also could help make Ginn and Hagan better receivers. If there is a way we could trade JT to the Bengals for Chad I would do it. They make about the same amount of money, and they are both unhappy.....Chad would love to come home to Miami. I would contact the Bengals and do the deal.

4. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Chad Johnson caught some passes during the Bengals' afternoon practice on Thursday.
    After being cleared by the team to practice during the morning session, Johnson said he was suffering from a sore back. He apparently didn't get his story straight with Drew Rosenhaus, who said his ankle is hurt. In fact, Rosenhaus said the team recommended minor surgery on the ankle after last season, but Johnson declined. The team said he had "refused to practice" in the morning, but in the afternoon session, he talked with coach Marvin Lewis while the team stretched and then caught some passes.

Rotoworld.com

5. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    CHAD, MARVIN EXCHANGE PLEASANTRIES

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/