Packers -vs- Dolphins score predictions

7 replies

cobrajetcobrajetNew MemberOP
Oct 16, 2010, 10:52 PM

OK boys, its time to sound off. What will be the score of the Packers game?

! Lets see who comes closest to the real score !

Here is my prediction:

The Packers may lead but they will implode in the second half. I'll take Miami 20-17. :yes:

PandarillaPandarillaForum Veteran
Oct 16, 2010, 10:58 PM

37-15 Lions...

BlameItOnTheHenneBlameItOnTheHenneForum Veteran
Oct 16, 2010, 11:01 PM

27-17 Dolphins

Favre throws 4 interceptions

HUhuck1974New Member
Oct 16, 2010, 11:08 PM

24 phins 21 fudge packers

.

High DefinitionHigh DefinitionNew Member
Oct 16, 2010, 11:20 PM

Packers 27, Dolphins 21. We have the ball at the end of the game with a chance to win it and come up short.

I think it could go either way but I'm just not in a good sports mood. Still have nightmares over the Monday-Saturday Dolphins/Canes swing and it's going to take a while before I recover.

"BlameItOnTheHenne wrote:

27-17 Dolphins

Favre throws 4 interceptions

OT - kid in your avatar is a legend.

Kanye West wrote:

I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?

ToddsPhinsToddsPhinsNew Member
Oct 16, 2010, 11:37 PM

Bye week plus Pack injuries means we finally put up some points. I think we go at least +2 on the TO margin and I'm going with a Vontae pick 6 that puts the game away. How about Wake knocking Rodgers out of the game in the 3rd qtr. :D

31-20

KillerphinsKillerphinsNew Member
Oct 16, 2010, 11:54 PM

16-13

We win ugly :up:

cobrajetcobrajetNew Member
Oct 17, 2010, 12:36 AM

"ToddsPhins wrote:

Bye week plus Pack injuries means we finally put up some points. I think we go at least +2 on the TO margin and I'm going with a Vontae pick 6 that puts the game away. How about Wake knocking Rodgers out of the game in the 3rd qtr. :D

31-20

I love all of this!!!