1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P. King on Cam Wake and other tidbits

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by gafinfan, Aug 17, 2011.

1. gafinfan

gafinfan gunner Club Member

I have to wonder why some still question Cam Wake and his ability?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/peter_king/08/15/camps/2.html

2. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    Which is even more amazing considering he's only played two years in the NFL, and a starter for only one.

3. dolfan7171

dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona
    What's crazy is that he is only going to get better and continue to improve.

gafinfan likes this.
  4. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Premiere Pass rusher in the game..

Not so farfetched now is it?

2 years ago I said if it came down to 1 play, 1 pressure, who you got?...The kracken was it for me...The flashes he had in his rookie year were amazing..

Elite talent that is relentless...can't beat the combination...

People are underestimating our football team..even our own fans..

The man is an overall, great football player, people for some reason don't wanna acknowledge that, but I will..The man played the run excellent last year..Some of his tackles and pursuits were every bit as impressive as his pass rushes.

5. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    Nobody is underestimating our defense. But even the best defenses can be handicapped by an anemic offense.

unifiedtheory likes this.
  6. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Hate to say it, but its not true. Wake had three games where he lined up primarily vs opposing LT's. 0 sacks. 13 games vs RT's he was money. Its relevant because LT's are typically the best athlete on the OL. Maybe it will change. Maybe it was only because it was at the end of the season and he was worn down. But hes not the best just yet. Hopefully he gets there. Still love Cam Wake :)

7. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Yeah, I don't get it; the guy has done nothing but be good and get better, and he's a legitimate force.

8. Dee

Dee New Member

Aug 3, 2011
    You cannot stop Cam Wake. You can only hope to contain him. He should sack Cam Newton tomorrow and then force him to start going by Cameron instead of Cam, so people don't get confused about who the real Cam in the NFL is.

9. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

How the heck could the Penn State coaches have this guy for 4 years and not discover what a great pass rusher they had? It is like if Whitney Ellsworth had not discovered any gold nuggets after having staked his claim for 4 years.

10. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    Or the scouting dept of 31u other NFL teams..teams

11. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    blows me away, the mind of an elite athlete..more interesting to me is how did this man not realize his potential at an early age...He would of been the first pick in the freakin draft..

Elite athlete and relentless pass rusher with legitimate 4.5 speed, at 250 lbs..46 inch vertical, with hips of a goddess..

That would be his report if he got it early what he could do if his mind was right.