1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outcoached, Outplayed, and Outphysicaled

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by GARDENHEAD, Dec 27, 2009.

1. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    First play: Ted Ginn gets tackled out of bounds. The Texan player doesn't let go of his leg. The message: we're gonna be on you all day long.

First offensive play: Dolphin gets pushed out of bounds. Borderline unneccessary roughness call. Message: The Texans are tougher than the Dolphins.

We got beat down. Plain and simple. Tennessee was clearly the better team last week. The Texans were clearly the better team this week.

Sad but true.

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Outphysicaled? :lol: Having 24 hung on you early does NOT help.. eeeesh

3. GARDENHEAD

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    My spelling is bad, but my message is accurrate. They were tougher than us today. Not even close.

4. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

yeah i know what you meant i wasn't knockin ya just laughin with you..

we sucked for parts today.. but you can see the attitude they've tried to install.. they were somewhat resilient .. if we didn't suck early (much like the overall record of the season) we wouldn't be in that position..

gotta start and finish strong IMO

5. GARDENHEAD

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    We failed the eyeball test.

I got two eyes. Today, they told me that the Dolphins were the second-best team out there, regardless of the final score.

6. Eop05

Eop05 Junior Member Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    NJ
    Agreed. Today was the day I realized this team truly has no right being in the playoffs. And it's very fitting that it knocked us out of the playoffs.

But to come out like that at home with the playoffs on the line shows you something...that they just aren't ready.

The Texans beat us down defensively, offensively, every which way

7. Bizarro Marino

Bizarro Marino New Member

Dec 27, 2009
    Juve sucks.

8. The G Man

The G Man Git 'r doooonnne!!!

Mar 18, 2009
    Sad, but true. We ain't there yet. Close? Maybe. But, not yet.

Who knows...had we played in the first half the way we did in the second half, maybe, just maybe we prevail.

Maybe...

9. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    That first half Texans could have needed 20 yards for a first down and they still would have put up 27 on us.

10. Eop05

Dec 8, 2007
    NJ
    Ouch!

But you're right. This year they do

11. Eop05

Dec 8, 2007
    NJ
    Yeah, it kind of worries me because after the Pats and Jags games, I thought we were really close. Our pass offense was looking great, our run offense was working and our defense was holding together.

But after these past 2 weeks, we've really been exposed and it's making me reevaluate. Maybe we're further away than I thought. And that's what worries me