1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

our record

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by anlgp, Sep 22, 2008.

Tags:
  1. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

i know, i know. if "ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a white christmas".

if we won the jets game we'd be sitting on a 2-1 record. we didn't, so we're 1-2. BUT we barely lost that game. it's not like we got blown out like some team in NE yesterday.

i think we've got an exciting year ahead of ourselves as phins fans.

2. FinsAreLife

FinsAreLife Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2007
    i want to agree with you so bad but ive seen too much with this organization before to get ahead of myself now, especially when were sittin at 1-2 but we'll see, you never know.

finsgirlie likes this.
  3. Bumrush

Bumrush Stable Genius Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    This is not the same organization we have been used to... For once we have a true organization that has a gameplan beyond saving their asses for next season. For once we have an organization that is willing to lose games to win more games down the line. For once we have an organization willing to cut the fat, to clean house and start fresh. Win or lose we are going to win EVERY game this year. Because the experience this young team and defense will gain this year will lead to many more victories down the line. This draft is shaping up the be the best draft in Dolphins history, especially if Henne continues his rapid development and becomes an elite QB.

I am proud to be a Miami Dolphins fan today. I've never been one to be optimistic, but I like what I see. The foundations of a team that is going to play smashmouth football, with energy, guided by a coaching staff and organization that knows how to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!