1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OT.- kinda.- I was thinking

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by quelonio, Nov 28, 2007.

Tags:
  1. quelonio

quelonio Season Ticket Holder

Nov 27, 2007
    After watching Feeley's game against the pats the other day, I was thinking that the two greatest games in Feeley's career have been against them. This one and the one monday night come back in which we managed to beat them.

I guess i just wanted to point that out...

2. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    Was that the 29-28 game in orange Q?

3. quelonio

quelonio Season Ticket Holder

Nov 27, 2007
    yeah. I mean those two have to be his two best games as a pro, in one he led the comeback for the worst team in the season at that point against the best. And in the other one he almost beat what is quite probably the best team the NFL has ever seen (and saying that just made my heart cringe in pain)

4. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    Yep - mine cringes too, but you're right. Every time I think of that game, I think of the swarm that was our defense.

5. Kdawg954

Kdawg954 Member

Nov 26, 2007
    There was a game that Feeley came in when he originally was an Eagle and he lit it up as well. I think Mcnabb and Detmer went down, and he came in and led them to victory. He definitely plays better coming off the bench . . . I think the whole "being the man" thing doesn't play out to well from him.

No matter how he performed here, we all knew why we got him . . . the kid has a cannon of an arm, and "usually" is fairly accurate. He tends to make the dumb mistake, which we saw against New England the other night.

IMO, was never worth a second round pick tho.

6. DeDolfan

DeDolfan Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Rehoboth Beach

Exactly. There was a reason he was their 3rd string backup then!

7. Vertical Limit

Vertical Limit Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Feeley himself says that he is at his best in the WCO. The West Coast Offense makes any quarterback with knowledge of the system, to look good.

8. Garryowen

Garryowen New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Feely is a smart guy. He does well in a system. There's not a thing
    in the world wrong with that.