1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OT: Is anyone in the Film Industry or Have any contacts in it?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Robert Horry, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Robert Horry

Robert Horry New Member

Aug 8, 2010
    Sorry for going way off topic Mods, but this is kind of urgent.

I am currently a senior in college as a Film and Political Science double major. I just finished directing my first short student film, which is 3 minutes long. I have gotten pretty decent feedback on it, and was wondering if anyone had any contacts or advice for me within the film industry. I have plenty of contacts in the Political Science field, but not that many in film.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, I would REALLY appreciate it. Please Mods, do not redirect this thread right away.

This is my short film, the quality is crap because I used an iphone to record it off an editing screen. I get the DVD rip in about a month, comments would be appreciated:

[video=youtube;dc8Bv6RR6Ts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc8Bv6RR6Ts[/video]

2. McLovin

McLovin Resident Pats fan.

May 7, 2008
    North Cacalaka
    Ron Jeremy is my uncle.

3. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    What exactly are you looking to do in the film industry? Are you looking to become an editor? Director of photography?

Basically the career you wish to pursue makes a huge difference.

4. Califin

Califin Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Removed by user?

GYP!