1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oregon fan's take on Herbert

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by daphins, Mar 15, 2020.

1. danmarino

danmarino Tua is H1M! Club Member

Sep 4, 2014
    Blatantly false. The #1 reason RT17 went as high as he did was because of his elite arm.

In the NFL, from day 1, he was extremely accurate and had good touch. His pocket presence is better now than it was his first couple of years, but it hasn't really changed over the last few seasons...including his time in Nashville, and he's still pretty bad in that aspect of his game.

resnor likes this.
  2. danmarino

Sep 4, 2014
    Joking?

resnor and AGuyNamedAlex like this.
  3. danmarino

Sep 4, 2014
    Herbert is too inconsistent in his accuracy. He's too slow to progress through his receivers.

If the Dolphins draft him at #5 I will root for him, but I will be disappointed. If the Dolphins want to take a chance on a QB who needs some time to learn the game I'd hope they pick Love.

However, if Tua is there at #5 and they pass him up I'll be disappointed, too.

Dol-Fan Dupree likes this.
  4. cbrad

cbrad .

Dec 21, 2014
    Disappointed is an understatement. If they don't take Tua then as far as I'm concerned they're overthinking things.

I'm hoping Brady goes to the Chargers to take them out of running for potentially leapfrogging us with a trade to grab Tua.

danmarino likes this.
  5. danmarino

Sep 4, 2014
    Great point in regards to the Chargers.

Plus, it would be great to see Brady look like total *** in his final year of playing. lol

cbrad likes this.
  6. AGuyNamedAlex

AGuyNamedAlex Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2015
    Yeah I was in a bad mood, lots of stuff going on. I have a later post explaining my actual stance on all 3 main QB if you want to check out how I really feel.

resnor likes this.