1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One way to make our offense even better....

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by vt_dolfan, Oct 11, 2008.

Tags:
  1. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

I see one way to make our offense even better than it is right now....

Allow Chad to call his own plays. This goes even further in the "playing" to his strengths offense. Chad is going to be a HELL of a coach someday. He understands the offensive game...and how to read defenses at an almost hall of fame level. In fact...if he had a bit stronger of an arm....minus injury...he'd be a lock. But...if he had a bit stronger arm...we would never had been able to get him. Things are lookin good for us Phin fans...we had this QB drop in our laps? How often does this happen?

Maybe they already do this..and Im not realizing it...but allowing Chad to play the chess match...and pick the plays....will allow us to take our O to the next step.

One other thing.....

How cool would it be for Chad to play two more years with the Phins....allow Henne to step in as the next stud....and Chad step in as QB coach....with a plan to move him up.

God...you gotta love this kid...dont ya?

beemerdaddy, djphinfan and calphin like this.
  2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

there's a chance he might be.

3. Alex44

Alex44 Boshosaurus Rex

Jan 7, 2008
    Hollywood, Florida
    I think there are certain weaknesses you just can't see from on the field that need to be exploited during a game. Though at certain points I wouldn't mind seeing him call a few of his own.

4. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    I think we should use more of the no-huddle.

I think Chad is one of the players that could succeed at being a coordinator or being on a coaching staff. He's intelligent and knows right from wrong.

5. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    You are very in tune with your team brother, i was watchin his presser today and was thinking about him being a great coach for us, that would be fantastic for everyone involved, Pennington is a very valuble commodity for the future of the miami dolphins....Yo! New York Jets...i gotta question for u?.......u like apples? lol

HULKFish and vt_dolfan like this.