One song
22 replies
If you needed to get hyped for the game, what song gets played
Fort Minor Remember the Name
Eminem Lose Yourself is like 1B
The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of mine and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the website
"dirtylandry wrote:
If you needed to get hyped for the game, what song gets played
Fort Minor Remember the Name
Eminem Lose Yourself is like 1B
Mike Shinoda is a bum.
I'm surprised you aren't playing Taps to get hyped for the game.
Back in the late 80's, the last time I had to get psyched to play in games, I always set aside a little time to listen to side 1 of Iron Maiden's live album, "Live After Death", while enjoying a cup of instant coffee, because I had never heard of drip coffee. There were sides to albums back then. :) I enjoyed doing this alone, especially because everyone else was getting into rap and other stuff I really don't connect with. Plus, being alone always helped me focus on picturing myself doing all of the things that I felt would lead to playing well.
"Churchill's Speech"
"Aces High"
"2 Minutes to Midnight"
"The Trooper"
"Revelations"
"Flight of Icarus"
"Rime of the Ancient Mariner"
“Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rythym Of The War Drums” - A Perfect Circle
Side Note: I listen to all genres and can find hype music from any but this one up here takes the cake
Or
“War Ready” -Rick Ross, Young Jeezy


2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock
Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"
"dirtylandry wrote:
If you needed to get hyped for the game, what song gets played
Fort Minor Remember the Name
Eminem Lose Yourself is like 1B
Both of those are good. And since you picked more than one
Top two:
Limp Bizkit-Break Stuff
Distrurbed-Indestructible
In no order
Tool-the Pot
Pink Floyd-Run Like Hell
Slash-Anastasia
Foo Fighters-All my Life
5 Finger death Punch-Under and Over it
I sat in the truck and blasted those before work many many days
These 3, for the win. :king: (gotta play it through something that hits the bass notes though)
"ToddPhin wrote:
These 3, for the win. :king: (gotta play it through something that hits the bass notes though)
Radiohead? To get you hyped for football? Maybe a game of Bingo but football. This is what happens when you can't hit the quarterback anymore


2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock
Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"
"adamprez2003 wrote:
Radiohead? To get you hyped for football? Maybe a game of Bingo but football. This is what happens when you can't hit the quarterback anymore
Radiohead? It's Radioactive ya knucklehead, the song. This is why we can't have nice things here.
It's a friggin' great music video too BTW. Watch it. Has the blue-eyed Alexandra Daddario and Lou Diamond Phillips in it.
I think I found one of the greatest videos on Youtube. Dare you guys to try any one of these moves, lol.
Gotta love the the Russians. :lol:
LMAO at the guy in the back right.
"ToddPhin wrote:
Radiohead? It's Radioactive ya knucklehead, the song. This is why we can't have nice things here.
It's a friggin' great music video too BTW. Watch it. Has the blue-eyed Alexandra Daddario and Lou Diamond Phillips in it.
you were a kicker weren't
You?


2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock
Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"
Lil Jon and the East Side Boys - Bia, Bia
I don't think I've witnessed more club fights to any other song. I would be lying if i said i wasnt involved in a couple. Man, those were the days. Krunk Musik!!
PHINS WOLVERINES ROCKETS
DON'T MESS WITH US!
"adamprez2003 wrote:
you were a kicker weren't
You?
Why, are kickers known for having the best pump-up music?
"ToddPhin wrote:
Why, are kickers known for having the best pump-up music?
The sound of music has better get hyped for football music than your imaginary dragons. Really, the only thing I was hyped about after listening to that was taking a nap.:tongue2:


2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock
Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"
"adamprez2003 wrote:
The sound of music has better get hyped for football music than your imaginary dragons. Really, the only thing I was hyped about after listening to that was taking a nap.:tongue2:
Shaddup. That's just b/c you listen to that noisy stuff that sounds like the band is being swarmed by African bees. You should also try listening to Radioactive on something other than a Blackberry. How'd you like the video though?
The Freaks song doesn't do it for ya?
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
"ToddPhin wrote:
Shaddup. That's just b/c you listen to that noisy stuff that sounds like the band is being swarmed by African bees. You should also try listening to Radioactive on something other than a Blackberry. How'd you like the video though?
The Freaks song doesn't do it for ya?
Video was alright and the rest of the songs were songs that you get hyped too. It' only that one song I was busting your chops about.


2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock
Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"
Solo D - Hit Squad
yesssssssssssssssssss
Fin D;2829671 wrote:
As mor wisely said
Only one? I have a whole playlist depending on the mood
Rage Against The Machine: Killing in the Name and Ashes in the Fall
Nas: Ether and I Wanna Talk To Ya
Clipse: Grindin
Metallica: Unforgiven and One
Tupac: Ambitionz as a Ridah
Wiz Khalifa: We Dem Boyz
Eminem: Til I Collapse