Omar Tweets Big News Coming...
164 replies
Omar tweeted:
The Dolphins officially signed Kevin Burnett.
11 minutes ago via UberSocial for BlackBerry
And then followed it up with:
And that's not the big news. Stay tuned.
Hmmm. Wonder what it might be.
"GISH wrote:
i saw that too. i wouldnt hold your breath.
probably pouncey signing
Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain
I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty
There's a reason Irish had his phone and notepad at practice..
My theory: Justin Bieber becomes the new minority owner and we have to endure a half time concert of him which I'll skip to get more beer.
We can forgive a man for making a useful thing as long as he does not admire it. The only reason for making a useless thing is that one admires it intensely. All art is quite useless.
Remember folks, Ireland also got excited when: "We got Hartline!" during draft 2009
Edwards, Orton, or Manny Lawson
"Vendigo wrote:
My theory: Justin Bieber becomes the new minority owner and we have to endure a half time concert of him which I'll skip to get more beer.
just be sure to get back before the 3rd quarter starts. you wouldnt want to miss the 4 touchdowns the patriots are going to score in the first 5 minutes of the 2nd half.
Will be interesting to see if a national guy breaks it before a local guy, or if the team throws one of the local guys a bone.
“Come on, shake your body baby, do that conga!”
Does it necessarily have to be about Miami? Rumors say the Rams are talking with Ronnie Brown, that could be the big news. All Dolphins fans are wondering where he will go.
Though it probably has to do with the Dolphins and a FA signing. Edwards apparently turn down Viking offer....(just a rumor though)
1972 Miami Dolphins - The ONLY Perfect NFL Team
K I K O
"GISH wrote:
just be sure to get back before the 3rd quarter starts. you wouldnt want to miss the 4 touchdowns the patriots are going to score in the first 5 minutes of the 2nd half.
I'd actually prefer Cameron Wake sacking Justin Bieber for a 5 teeth loss.
We can forgive a man for making a useful thing as long as he does not admire it. The only reason for making a useless thing is that one admires it intensely. All art is quite useless.
"Dolphins1Beatles wrote:
Does it necessarily have to be about Miami? Rumors say the Rams are talking with Ronnie Brown, that could be the big news. All Dolphins fans are wondering where he will go.
honestly it could be anything. with so much news breaking constantly, omar can rattle his mouth off at will.
"Stringer Bell wrote:
or if the team throws one of the local guys a bone.
Has it ever? Genuine question. Aside from the stuff that only interests fans anyway, has this regime ever thrown a bone to a local guy?
We can forgive a man for making a useful thing as long as he does not admire it. The only reason for making a useless thing is that one admires it intensely. All art is quite useless.
"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:
probably pouncey signing
Could be, but I hope Omar wouldn't consider it big news. I mean, Pouncey signing would almost be a foregone conclusion.
"steveincolorado wrote:
Brady retires?
Brady shaves?
We can forgive a man for making a useful thing as long as he does not admire it. The only reason for making a useless thing is that one admires it intensely. All art is quite useless.
RT @BACKWUD: I think you playing with us?» Come on now. You know I deliver. Stay tuned...
ok, this better be good. i already hate omar enough. if he's trolling on this, he needs to be fired.
"Vendigo wrote:
Has it ever? Genuine question. Aside from the stuff that only interests fans anyway, has this regime ever thrown a bone to a local guy?
Speaking of which, a few minutes earlier someone had tweeted Omar that things were quiet and to throw the fans a bone, to which Omar replied:
"You'll get your bone soon enough, and it'll be a big one". :lol:
hmmmm.
My guess?
Dolphins traded a 6th round pick for Aaron Rodgers..the Patriots Bob Kraft was caught with 500 pounds of cocaine and had his team seized and disbanded, 350 bodies were unearthed at Jets facilities and the entire Jets team, coaching staff were charged with murder and are pending trial.
that is just my guess.
@Alf_Arteaga on Twitter
"Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable. .''...- Pat Riley
3 Yards per Carry on itunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/3-yards-per-carry-miami-dolphins/id1363764781?mt=2
3 Yards per Carry for Android:
https://threeyardspercarry.podbean.com/
"Vendigo wrote:
My theory: Justin Bieber becomes the new minority owner and we have to endure a half time concert of him which I'll skip to get more beer.
That would really stick it to Sanchez............ even worse than him losing Edwards.

"steveincolorado wrote:
Brady retires?
He divorces his wife and marries Justin Bieber after retiring from football?
"padre31 wrote:
He divorces his wife and marries Justin Bieber after retiring from football?
...then calls Omar Kelly to give him the exclusive. LMAO.

