Omar Kelly thinks Miami could sign Vick upon Release

82 replies

Finatic8480Finatic8480New MemberOP
Mar 31, 2009, 11:30 PM

I suspect eventually adding Vick to compete with Henne is on their radar.

More Comments:

But only if Atlanta cuts him.

Knight? Why not add Vick.

He WAS a Pro Bowl QB.

QB's are hard to find.

He'd be the king of the Wildcat.

He's still young.

Parcells doesn't gig a crap about taking a PR hit.

Hell, he considered re-signing Quincy Carter last year.

Some more Comments:
Vick will be playing in the NFL again.

His past deeds will eventually be forgotten.

If Kobe Bryant allegedly raped a woman and America forgave him the NFL community will forgive him for killing dogs when he's scoring touchdowns.

It might not be for the Dolphins, by if Henne gets a turn at the wheel and fizzles don't be surprised if that rock gets picked up and examined by Ireland and crew.

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_football_dolphins/2009/03/live-dolphins-qa-tuesday-till-1-pm/comments/page/2/#comments

Follow me at www.twitter.com/robi2184, always updating Dolfans with the latest Miami Dolphins news.

Zach Thomas: I played against New England twice a year every year my whole career. I learned to not like that team. I wasn't going to join them.

Crappy TipperCrappy TipperNew Member
Mar 31, 2009, 11:31 PM

Where is the barf smiley?

0 Undefeated Teams


Thanks giovafin sweet signature!

Finatic8480Finatic8480New Member
Mar 31, 2009, 11:34 PM

BTW Im posting this cause I want to see what some think. I personally dont see Vick comming here, I think he has a better chance of joining the UFL then the NFL. Then there is the factor he would have to be reinstated and could be suspended for a year. I think Vick skips the NFL and goes to the UFL for atleast a year.

Follow me at www.twitter.com/robi2184, always updating Dolfans with the latest Miami Dolphins news.

Zach Thomas: I played against New England twice a year every year my whole career. I learned to not like that team. I wasn't going to join them.

Mar 31, 2009, 11:36 PM

I'm game...

like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Mar 31, 2009, 11:36 PM

Omar is an idiot

Next story


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.

SeanSeanNew Member
Mar 31, 2009, 11:37 PM

Please God no.

DOLPHAN1DOLPHAN1Luxury Box
Mar 31, 2009, 11:40 PM

Please No! :pity:

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Mar 31, 2009, 11:41 PM

Sheesh..it's 'Nando and Kelley dueling for the most unlikely speculation possible...

As for Vick...Goddel does not sound very excited about welcoming Vick back into the NFL in 2009...as in turd in punch bowl not excited..

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Mar 31, 2009, 11:47 PM

bring in Vick to compete with Henne? Surely that can't be serious...

Sure Vick would provide some speed for our wildcat situations, but as a fulltime QB, you've got to be kidding me. I think theres no doubt Henne is the starter next season, unless something strange happens this season. If were really looking at bringing in a QB for wildcat type stuff, please, oh please got let it be anyone but Vick... say... maybe Pat White?


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

texanphinatictexanphinaticForum Veteran
Mar 31, 2009, 11:48 PM

I would be disgusted if we signed Vick.

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Apr 1, 2009, 12:34 AM

"like2god wrote:

Omar is an idiot

Next story

Seriously, how is this guy even qualified to report on the Dolphins?

like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Apr 1, 2009, 12:59 AM

"FinSane wrote:

Seriously, how is this guy even qualified to report on the Dolphins?

He must have a tractor trailer full of incriminating pictures of someone at the SS. Either that or the SS is owned by a Jets fan who likes to see us suffer through "Deuces" nonsense articles. :pity:


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.

k-bayfinfank-bayfinfanForum Veteran
Apr 1, 2009, 02:56 AM

the girl that allegedly raped by Kobe Bryant was lying through her teeth. She cried rape hoping for a big payday. The defense tore her up during the trial. Omar is an idiot for comparing a dog killer/toturer to an innocent man.:pity:

salmaelsalmaelNew Member
Apr 1, 2009, 03:11 AM

"like2god wrote:

"Deuces"

For some reason it always reads as "Douches" in my head...lol

King FelixKing FelixSupporter
Apr 1, 2009, 03:59 AM

vick would be unstoppable in the wildcat

Georgia FinGeorgia FinForum Veteran
Apr 1, 2009, 05:38 AM

Of course because Vick is sooo a Parcells kinda guy.:pity:

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

OzzyOzzyLuxury Box
Apr 1, 2009, 06:32 AM

Vick is not a good Qb. No thanks!

I'd like to see him go to the Jetsons though...

http://images.thephins.com/signaturepics/sigpic83_3.gif

Apr 1, 2009, 06:39 AM

remember when we gave his brother a ty? if we got him, it wouldn't be for the starting qb job. it would be for the wildcat package.

ATVZ400ATVZ400New Member
Apr 1, 2009, 06:44 AM

no thanks

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Apr 1, 2009, 07:02 AM

First off.

Who says we forgave Kobe?

Second, Vick is an not only a fellon, he is also an ego-tistical idiot. I was reading an article yesterday where he proclaims some team (He doesnt have any in mind as of yet) is going to be paying him 10 mil a year starting this season...

Oh yeah, and Omar is an idiot.

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Apr 1, 2009, 07:34 AM

If this were to happen, I will not watch or attend a single Dolphin game until he's off the team. i hope others would join me.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Apr 1, 2009, 07:36 AM

:pity:

Apr 1, 2009, 08:03 AM

"Finascious D wrote:

If this were to happen, I will not watch or attend a single Dolphin game until he's off the team. i hope others would join me.

can't do it and i'm sure you won't either. our love for the dolphins is evident b\c we hang out in a dolphins forum feining for dolphins news during the off season. nothing can keep us from watching the dolphins. we're sort of like the abused wife thst won't leave! lol

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Apr 1, 2009, 08:05 AM

"RickyNeverInhaled wrote:

can't do it and i'm sure you won't either. our love for the dolphins is evident b\c we hang out in a dolphins forum feining for dolphins news during the off season. nothing can keep us from watching the dolphins. we're sort of like the abused wife thst won't leave! lol

You're wrong. You've no idea what I'm capable of.

ConuficusConuficusLuxury Box
Apr 1, 2009, 08:07 AM

So many people out of work, and this guy gets paid to write.

Hmmm...........