1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Okay, so I need some advice.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Bpk, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

I'm in Vegas on business and I was walking to the store and went to cross the street. I looked both ways and there was no one in sight at all. Then as I step out some crazy **** tears out of a ****ty pre-fab complex blasting some avicii-like **** and takes the corner without stopping or looking and damn near runs me over. I yelled and waved my arms, and thankfully he hit the brakes. I ended up on his hood, but unharmed (or so I thought). I looked into his eyes and saw he was shocked but looked either high or maybe just having a bad day because he had a wife-beater on (that looked torn and bloodied btw). I didn't wanna mess with him. A cop car was right there though and blared it's horn. I couldn't hear what they said because I limped off into the bushes as fast as I could go. I mean, I should have probably stayed and reported it but I was so shocked, and he looked so sketchy that I just panicked and ran.

Anyways, that was over 24 hours ago now and I've started to feel a lot of pain under my armpits. Maybe because I slammed my hands onto this meth-head's hood when he nearly ran me over. I've got an appointment to go to the doctor tomorrow. Should I call the cops first and make a report? I was at a crosswalk, after all, and it was his fault, so he should pay for the doctor's bill. I'm also wondering, do you think I could maybe sue him for some sort of damages? You always hear about these fat people buying new cars from their winnings when they win lawsuits for emotional distress. I'd like mr.-****ing-speeding-through-crosswalks to maybe pay fora nice wine-tasting trip to tuscany for me and my wife. Maybe some new threads. An Egnew Nike Elite jersey. Just nonsense stuff I can blow this guy's money on. (I'm also pretty sure I smelled a lot of drugs when he hit me. Street ones. Mollys and Dollys and fiddleheads.)

So what do you think, can I cash in? What should I say to get a payday?

Oh, and here's a pic of where the maniac almost ended me.

[​IMG]

Okay, thanks for any advice. I need to go ice my armpits now or I won't be able to sleep.

bigbry, Jt0323 and GridIronKing34 like this.
  2. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    McLovin and Bpk like this.
  3. Jt0323

Jt0323 Fins Up! Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Las Vegas
    :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk