Okay, I give in. I'm officially in love with our Orange Jerseys now!

32 replies

jason8erjason8erLuxury BoxOP
Oct 13, 2009, 01:02 AM

I have never passed up an opportunity to rag on our Orange Jerseys. I thought they were just hideous.......until now. Starting tonight, I'm officially pledging my allegiance to the Orange jersey!

Anyone else wanna come out of the closet?

GARDENHEADGARDENHEADSupporter
Oct 13, 2009, 01:12 AM

I'm with you 100%

Its all about results. To quote Tim Gunn, "MAKE IT WORK." Those ugly jerseys work!!! They're beautiful!!!

Tanking is like taking a Greyhound bus cross-country. Sure, it may eventually get you where you want to go, but it’s messy and unpleasant and uncomfortable, it stinks, the entire time you’ll be wishing you weren’t there, and not everybody along for the ride is going to make it to the end. - Quote stolen from Deadspin

texanphinatictexanphinaticForum Veteran
Oct 13, 2009, 01:15 AM

Always been a fan, I used to wish we had them out more, but I kind of like now how its the "special" or big game jersey for once a year or so.

At least we dont have heinous throwbacks - what in the name of god were the Bronocs wearing this week?

jetssuckjetssuckNew Member
Oct 13, 2009, 01:16 AM

Always hated the orange but you can't argue with success......

JS

jdang307jdang307Supporter
Oct 13, 2009, 01:17 AM

jason8er, would you say, you "heart" the Orange jerseys? Lol

AbideN703AbideN703New Member
Oct 13, 2009, 01:39 AM

"GARDENHEAD wrote:

I'm with you 100%

Its all about results. To quote Tim Gunn, "MAKE IT WORK." Those ugly jerseys work!!! They're beautiful!!!

Did you just quote Tim Gunn? :no:

Oct 13, 2009, 01:52 AM

Gotta break out the orange jerseys again on Thursday and Sunday night.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

Dolphinsfan69Dolphinsfan69New Member
Oct 13, 2009, 01:57 AM

"texanphinatic wrote:

Always been a fan, I used to wish we had them out more, but I kind of like now how its the "special" or big game jersey for once a year or so.

At least we dont have heinous throwbacks - what in the name of god were the Bronocs wearing this week?

I wish we would bring our throwbacks back out.

Dolphins1BeatlesDolphins1BeatlesForum Veteran
Oct 13, 2009, 02:05 AM

3-0!!!! But, I like them. And now I want to buy one. Is it good to get the cheaper authentic jerseys on ebay?

1972 Miami Dolphins - The ONLY Perfect NFL Team

K I K O

ClipseClipseNew Member
Oct 13, 2009, 05:48 AM

I've always loved those orange unis personally. Those bronco's unis we're the definition of hideous though.

NaboCaneNaboCaneNew Member
Oct 13, 2009, 06:09 AM

:lol: Welcome to the dark...err, orange side.

I've always liked them.

NaboCaneNaboCaneNew Member
Oct 13, 2009, 06:12 AM

"R&R Express wrote:

I've always loved those orange unis personally. Those bronco's unis we're the definition of hideous though.

Oh, my GOD!!! Those were HIDEOUS!

And I'm one who usually likes the throwbacks...I'm even one of the few that like the Jets' blue-and-yellows.

But DAMN...those Donks unis hurt my eyes.

Jt0323Jt0323Staff
Oct 13, 2009, 06:23 AM

"NaboCane wrote:

Oh, my GOD!!! Those were HIDEOUS!

And I'm one who usually likes the throwbacks...I'm even one of the few that like the Jets' blue-and-yellows.

But DAMN...those Donks unis hurt my eyes.

i too, like the Jet's blue, no i did not intend that to rhyme the orange are growing on me, but i do like the broncos orange, their jersey's last week, um not so much

ClipseClipseNew Member
Oct 13, 2009, 08:00 AM

"NaboCane wrote:

Oh, my GOD!!! Those were HIDEOUS!

And I'm one who usually likes the throwbacks...I'm even one of the few that like the Jets' blue-and-yellows.

But DAMN...those Donks unis hurt my eyes.

Abomination to mankind is what those unis were. I kind of like the Jet's Titans throwbacks myself. But wow, I'm thankful I didn't have to grow up in an era with those hideous Bronco jersies...

Get Up And GoGet Up And GoNew Member
Oct 13, 2009, 08:08 AM

Its about time! How could not like the Orange jerseys. A lot of you like the hideous Hurricane jerseys but hate on the orange Dolphin jerseys?

GO ORANGE DOLPHINS!!!

KEkeypusherForum Veteran
Oct 13, 2009, 08:34 AM

I still hate 'em. But you can't argue with results.

Phinvader BillPhinvader BillNew Member
Oct 13, 2009, 12:32 PM

I told a few people before the game that if Miami won, I would get an orange Henne jersey. Its on the way.


http://www.phinvaders.com 2011 events: Kansas City, San Diego, Cleveland, Dallas

SargeZ33SargeZ33New Member
Oct 13, 2009, 05:48 PM

I am a proud owner of a 34 RW jersey when they first came out. They ARE badass, and we need to use them more. I also like the all Navy Blue Jerseys that they sell. Look for them to be used soon. I see this team use the blue more and more on caps,shirts, and parafanalia.

AguaAguaForum Veteran
Oct 13, 2009, 05:53 PM

Hated em, always, but after a game like that, I think I'll leave my derogatory comments at "they're ugly" and not rag on hating them.

shaunm000shaunm000Forum Veteran
Oct 13, 2009, 05:57 PM

I went online this morning to buy an Orange Chad Henne jersey, couldnt find one. :(

NaboCaneNaboCaneNew Member
Oct 13, 2009, 06:06 PM
Dolphins1BeatlesDolphins1BeatlesForum Veteran
Oct 13, 2009, 07:22 PM

Dolphins better get on that and make some Henne Jerseys demand will be high.

1972 Miami Dolphins - The ONLY Perfect NFL Team

K I K O

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Oct 13, 2009, 07:25 PM

That are hideous and have nothing at all to do with our victory.

OphineratedOphineratedForum Veteran
Oct 13, 2009, 07:29 PM

"texanphinatic wrote:

Always been a fan, I used to wish we had them out more, but I kind of like now how its the "special" or big game jersey for once a year or so.

At least we dont have heinous throwbacks - what in the name of god were the Bronocs wearing this week?

Have you seen the Seahawks? I mean, egads man!

ATAthrun340New Member
Oct 13, 2009, 07:31 PM

I love the orange jersey. I think the dolphins should wear them everyweek. (serious)