1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OK...here is it,

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by CANEPHINS, Dec 6, 2009.

Tags:
  1. CANEPHINS

CANEPHINS No Tats & Dreads Allowed

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    Ginn showed up today and made a positive play in the 4th quarter when it mattered most. Granted Henne threw it 52 times today and Ginn was only a target 3 times (I believe)...but he made the play when we needed it and didn't drop it. :up:

Channing MF'n Crowder showed up and made the biggest play of his career today by logging his first career INT. Crowder was flying all over the field and played like he should have played all season today. :up:

So there...my 2 biggest problem childs have gotten positive comments from me. See, it can be done.

Now, that being said...I do have some negatives on the game that have to change. Sean Smith's ego got a reality check today. His coverage most of the day was off and it showed. Our pass D still gave up the big play a few times today. We were out of position at times, but in the end we made the plays when we needed them most.

In Henne's arm we trust. However, he has to learn touch on the ball. He had a very good day. It could have been much better, and less stressful, if he could take a little mustard off the ball at times. That will come with experience I guess. Dan threw bullets as well and the WR's always had to keep their heads on a swivel. That isn't always needed though. When he missed Polite on the wide open pass....YIKES!

We need to find another backup RB...somewhere...if we are going to make a move down the stretch. Ricky is banged up and Lex can't carry the load himself. There has to be someone on the open market that we can get back into the game. Maybe someone from the UFL who is in game shape as their season just ended. That is why the UFL is around...for situations just like this.

Pat White and the Wildcat....I think it is officially done. Without Ronnie we are a conventional team and Henning finally saw the light today on that. :up: Hopefully we won't see it again in the wrong situations in the game. Stop taking out the hot hand in Henne and taking us out of good scoring positions. That being said...the 2 point conversion would have been a good spot for a Wildcat formation.

That is all for now.

2. Vengeful Odin

Vengeful Odin Norse Mod

Dec 2, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Nice shoutouts, I'll point out that we have a pretty decent backup QB in Tyler Thigpen.

3. CANEPHINS

CANEPHINS No Tats & Dreads Allowed

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    ...and hopefully he will be the backup and the current backup will move to 3rd string break glass in case of an emergency and even then don't use him Pat White.