OK,3 ideas or suggestions.....

4 replies

54Fins54FinsForum VeteranOP
Apr 13, 2008, 08:10 PM

Real quick,gents(and ladies).

Can I please get the "The Phins.com" from someone like Celtkin,as my sig. also?

I have an idea for all of us to wager some credits .If someone can start a sticky on when the heck CK is going to thank someone(and who it might be),would be fun.:yes:

The last might be impossible but worth a try.I did not serve in the Armed Forces,but can I get a badge for maybe being the site mechanic?:lol:
If that does'nt work,how bout' a permanent thread for the do it yourself sort of person that want's to fix things,but cant? They can use the knowledge of the people here.
Me being in the automotive field,and many other mechanical aspects,would be happy to answer questions for those here who might need some help if need be.

Just a few thoughts.I don't get many,:lol:but I'd like to help out if I can.
John

ALalen1New Member
Apr 13, 2008, 11:31 PM

:lol:

54Fins54FinsForum Veteran
Apr 14, 2008, 06:58 PM

:surrender:

inFINSibleinFINSibleForum Veteran
Apr 14, 2008, 07:06 PM

A DIY forum sounds great. :up:

dont fumbledont fumbleSupporter
Apr 14, 2008, 07:41 PM

"54Fins wrote:

If that does'nt work,how bout' a permanent thread for the do it yourself sort of person that want's to fix things,but cant? They can use the knowledge of the people here.
Me being in the automotive field,and many other mechanical aspects,would be happy to answer questions for those here who might need some help if need be.

The Business Network Section is waiting for you :up: