1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Offseason Outlook Video - Miami Dolphins

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by EmDiggy, Feb 19, 2010.

1. EmDiggy

EmDiggy New Member

Jan 14, 2010
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKkYm-ZKEKA"]Miami Dolphins Offseason Outlook Video[/ame]

Good Afternoon ThePHINS.com!!

I just want to start off by saying THANK YOU for allowing me to join your community and post here! Im looking forward to chatting it up with you guys all year!

We at Football Gameplan filmed Offseason Outlooks for every team.. I wanted you guys to check out the Dolphins video. If you can, please give me some feedback...both GOOD and BAD! I would like to continue to improve our videos and I need your constructive criticism! I've also posted this in other Dolphins forums just to give you guys a heads up..

I've also included in the video a link to your forum telling viewers if they want to talk more Dolphins football...here are their fan forums! I did this in an effort to hopefully work with you guys and not to compete!

Thanks again and Enjoy!

P.S.

I know this is my first post, and I hate that I'm asking you guys for a favor right off the bat, but if I've gone about this the wrong way...then I apologize

2. sergiomiguel2

sergiomiguel2 New Member

Feb 17, 2010
    It makes sense, but I dont think Sergio Kindle will be drafted anywhere in the 1st round unless its late

Mount Cody will not be drafted by this regime, we are already dealing with one NT overweight (Soliai) and we will not deal with that again

besides that, all makes perfect sense, but Ronnie will not be a FA, unless a deal is made before March 1, which is very unlikely
    and Davone bess can only resign with us because he was an undrafted FA

dolfan7171 likes this.
  3. EmDiggy

EmDiggy New Member

Jan 14, 2010
    Thanks Homie! My co-host is BIG on Kindle... I'm still on the fence about him.. I've been adamant that you guys draft McClain.. A true BEAST

dolfan7171 likes this.
  4. sergiomiguel2

sergiomiguel2 New Member

Feb 17, 2010
    Yea I feel him, hes a good player, but he needs to get a lot bigger for the NFL

and McLain looks the part, I'm pretty sure he will fall to us though, his coverage and blitzing skills are mediocre to good, its his strength, knowledge and frame that impress me

dolfan7171 likes this.
  5. dolfan7171

dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona
    I think that if the Dolphins pick at NT first they will go with Dan Williams of Tennessee. Although I personally would like them to select McClain. Good video.

6. EmDiggy

EmDiggy New Member

Jan 14, 2010
    I like Dan Williams as well.. Showed me a lot throughout the season!

Thanks again for the feedback homie!:up:

7. DolfanJake

DolfanJake Banned

Jan 15, 2010
    West Miami-Dade County
    Parcells is not the Dolphins GM, Jeff Ireland is the GM. Parcells is the Vice-President of Football Operations. I stopped listening after that goof.

8. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Pre Free Agency and any signings it is hard to project draft picks.

I'm in the "draft Cody" camp, to me he does exactly what we need at NT.

Constructive criticism would be tune down the treble a bit on the microphones?

It sounds like maybe there is a touch of reverb on the mikes and maybe see if a Super Mod can add your page to the links column on the front page of the site?

9. EmDiggy

EmDiggy New Member

Jan 14, 2010
    Thanks Chief! We're working on a solution to the mic problem... We do have two wireless mic as well, I have to figure out how to get both to work simultaneously

padre31 likes this.
  10. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

A little amateurish in presentation, but not bad at all. You lost me though when one of you said we were set at QB because we have Henne and Pat White. How about Thigpen and maybe Penny coming back? Plus the fact that Pat White looked like no way he belongs at QB in the NFL whenever he was given the chance.

Otherwise very nice, and welcome to the site, very glad you're here.

HULKFish likes this.
  11. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    It's great effort on the video, but it really doesn't tell us anything we dont already know. I also don't think there is any decision to be made about Davone Bess. He is an exclusive rights free agent. There is no way the Dolphins let him walk in favor of Camarillo.

As a broadcast team in general, I think it needs a lot of work. In the beginning it came across as more of an argument than a discussion. The discussion wasn't very in depth, and lacked real insight beyond the totally obvious. Things such as potential trades and free agent acquisitions weren't even discussed. The draft is only one part of the offseason. At the end, I didn't feel like these guys had any clue what the Dolphins might do this offseason.

Oh, and the audio is horrible. Need to get clip on mics.

12. EmDiggy

EmDiggy New Member

Jan 14, 2010
    Thanks man!:up: 'Preciate the feedback... Taking baby steps before a full-fledged sprint, ya know! Im looking forward to talkin' some football in here too!

I appreciate the honest critiques! Its the only way to get better.. :up: As for the mic issue..We're working on a solution to the mic problem... We do have two wireless mic as well, I have to figure out how to get both to work simultaneously.. The video is geared more toward the draft since its tough to accurate (especially this early) free agency.. ya know..

Also, NOBODY knows there team more than the Fan of that team, so I would hope that you'd know more in-depth about the Fins then we do..I know I'm preaching to the choir, but you'll be surprised how many "fans" of a team don't know...

GISH likes this.