*Official Week 2 Game Thread: Dolphins at Patriots*
717 replies
I was going to post a preview for the game, but Aqua did a great job of that already.
This is a big opportunity for us to go on the road within the division and get a win. It's the Pats, so it won't be easy. Even without Tom Brady.
I believe in Adam Gase and I believe we will be ready to play. Let's get those ****ers for the second time in a row and get our first win of the season, our first win in the Adam Gase era, and a 1-0 record within the division.
Let's go Dolphins!!!!!
2-0
"VolatilityIndex wrote:
2-0
You better not mysteriously disappear from this board if NE loses.
Would love nothing more right now than to see that trash talking boomerang on you.
No brady no win. You wont see a single pats fan here after we win. Still stoked we singlehandedly cost that crooked ass organization another potential SB last year.
![]()
The KRAKEN! Still proving doubters wrong on the weekly.
Get well soon Tanny. #ThatsMyQB
After last week's lessons learned, I will take my chances if Miami's dline can dominate again. If we lose, it won't be another loss, it will be a div loss and Miami must view this as a must win game
The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of mine and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the website
"VolatilityIndex wrote:
2-0
If there really is a God.. You'll be back after we kick the **** out of the Pat's today
"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele
"dirtylandry wrote:
After last week's lessons learned, I will take my chances if Miami's dline can dominate again. If we lose, it won't be another loss, it will be a div loss and Miami must view this as a must win game
I agree its critical. I wouldn't say its "must win", but if we lose, then next week is definitely "must win"...stealing a div win on the road is a good thing. If we lose, we'll be in third place in the division already in only week 2. I hope the coaches and team understand and play with appropriate urgency.
"Redwine4all wrote:
I agree its critical. I wouldn't say its "must win", but if we lose, then next week is definitely "must win"...stealing a div win on the road is a good thing. If we lose, we'll be in third place in the division already in only week 2. I hope the coaches and team understand and play with appropriate urgency.
I know it was preseason, but we improved from game 1 to 2 to 3. Again , this team has real experience in a hostile environment and went through tough lessons last week. In addition, the successful short passes will be tested again this week. I want to see adjustments made to really see how this new staff is. As for the offense, lets see what effect Parker has. He was good last year from week 12 for about 4 catches and 60-70 yards.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of mine and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the website
A win unless its a blow out is not enough. We need to get to Graf alot. Brady has always struggled when he heard footsteps coming.

Parker and Ajayi playing today. Let's go!!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dallas Thomas inactive :yes:
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
Jeff Howe @jeffphowe 39s
Gronk, Hightower, Anthony Johnson, Waddle, Rowe, Derby, Cooper are inactive.
Mark Daniels @MarkDanielsPJ 49s
RB DJ Foster is active and will make his NFL debut today
Foster ran a 4.46-second 40-yard dash with a 1.50-second 10-yard split and 36-inch vertical leap at his pro day in March... Foster had an interesting career at Arizona State, starting out as a running back before moving to wide receiver for his senior season. Foster actually began taking more reps in the slot during the tail end of his junior season.
Looks like they have their own version of Jakeen Grant in Foster.
DWilliams and Pead are inactive for us today. Hoping Foster, Ajayi, and Drake have a great game.
"cuchulainn wrote:
Jeff Howe @jeffphowe 39s
Gronk, Hightower, Anthony Johnson, Waddle, Rowe, Derby, Cooper are inactive.Mark Daniels @MarkDanielsPJ 49s
RB DJ Foster is active and will make his NFL debut todayFoster ran a 4.46-second 40-yard dash with a 1.50-second 10-yard split and 36-inch vertical leap at his pro day in March... Foster had an interesting career at Arizona State, starting out as a running back before moving to wide receiver for his senior season. Foster actually began taking more reps in the slot during the tail end of his junior season.
Looks like they have their own version of Jakeen Grant in Foster.
DWilliams and Pead are inactive for us today. Hoping Foster, Ajayi, and Drake have a great game.
That is a slow version of Jakeem Grant
Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain
I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty
I'm so fired up for this game! Looking forward to a close one with the Pats and a statement game that affirms our commitment to mediocrity.
Pats 41, Dolphins 14
Onward to 8-8 and a return to glorious mediocrity!
VolitilityIndex already gone? lol...
![]()
Who's got a stream link? EDIT: NVM I found one.
Let's go Miami! Don'the let me down like you did last week.
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
Let's ****ing do this!!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good to see Parker is playing.
Lets kill these cheating pricks today!

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
Lets kill the pats


2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock
Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"
Our oline needs to win the battle of the trenches and we need to confuse garrapalo


2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock
Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"
Nice missed tackle on the Blount run Jenkins...

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
Bad first two plays for us.
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
