Official ***Steelers and Phins Gameday Thread***
840 replies
Our defense needs to step up and hit hard. Your QB cant make your defense look like cupcakes. Come on guys. The moral of this season has been to never give up. If you quit now....you never belonged here. Win or lose lets make them sweat!
we need to cut franks next year, then cut the kicker we sign around December. Then, in December re sign franks.
"evo8904 wrote:
Wtf! Now we should have Suh destroy Ben's knee!
I am against hurting players but in this case we should look at it as returning the favor.
Fins have to change their defensive game plan and get a stop. The current plan of getting dragged down field by Bell for 5 minutes isn't working
"Jt0323 wrote:
yeah, that screwed us big time. I thought it was going to be 1st and 10 still. :/
Should've been. The flag on Ajayi was stupid in the first place.
Hopefully defense is fired up after that bs
The Refs being on the Steelers sideline is priceless! I knew he was on their team!
Games not over. Just need a stop..and 3 more before half
"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele
"TheOne wrote:
I am against hurting players but in this case we should look at it as returning the favor.
If we do it lets do it on a clean hit. Ben didn't try and kill our QB so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt in saying he doesn't like QB's getting hit that way.
"Jt0323 wrote:
Im not pissed about this season, Just angry at this game. I just hate that people like Stephen A can continue to talk ****. I hate that when we make the playoffs, we get no respect, and we do nothing to prove them wrong. They are right, and I just hate that. I want to enjoy a playoff year, but everyone ****s on it.
Not over man..dont give up
"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele
Time for the DEfense to step it up. Time to start hitting these mother fuckers.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
Dupree should have been ejected. Leading with the helmet to helmet. What a punk.
pissing me off that we cant even touch ben
Gotta get a stop here
they got a backup in, lets go!
:bless:Whoot. D lets get in there or get out of there. Bell has one move. Stop then go. When he stops cream him
Sherif
And fail
Quick passing us to death, negating the pass rush, abusing the LB. Someone hit someone, damnit! LEts go!

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
Stop faking the blitz for fucks sake. Players out of position constantly.
they marching it down again smfh
Jenkins vs Bell? Hahahaa... seriously? Sums up our defensive issues.
A terrible play call, terribly executed.
Were a second half team...dont let them score
"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele
That's encroachment but they let it go.
They should have whistled that dead.
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
