1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official McCain Love Thread

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Bumrush, Sep 7, 2014.

1. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

So how about when I see McCain standing up, on the open side, and attacking, moving forward to close on a play? Was I dreaming?

He has the athleticism and instincts to be good in chase mode or pass coverage for that matter.

2. Disgustipate

Disgustipate Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    I'm not really sure what the point is, he can do it but it isn't his best use.

3. Bumrush

Bumrush Stable Genius Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    McCain scares Chuck Norris on the football field.. He is kinda nuts out there....

[​IMG]

4. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    I gotta tell ya, his body is not far off from being where it should stay, of course more added strength but lets not go all Dion Jordan on his ***.

dolfan22 likes this.
  5. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

The point is, you said, I presume in reference to the Will: "It isn't an attacking, forward moving position, at least from a base defense standpoint." Yet, I've seen him do that from the Will.

6. dolfan22

dolfan22 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Thanks.

Not disagreeing per se , more bouncing scenarios off you as it were. It is an "if" that OV continues to progress and produce , but from what I see and have seen it is likely . To what extent? That we'll have to see. I just don't want two 50% of the snaps type of players coming out of this. How to best facilitate that is the question , get the most production from both of them and the addition of McCain also adds to the options.

I read that Jordan had or planned to hire a "professional" position coach for his banned time , also read that JT approached the team about being involved with him directly . Selfishly it would be great to have 99 involved , the tradition, but I also think he is astute enough and can translate his production to a positive teaching tool , and the Phins have several players that he should be able to really help develop . Saying that , any competent coach working with Jordan 4-6 hours a day should be a huge benefit , as Taylor said , he needs to hit the ground running when he gets back .

7. Ronnie Bass

Ronnie Bass Luxury Box Luxury Box

Dec 19, 2007
    UUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP · 1m
    Media portion of practice is over. Chris McCain was nowhere to be found and Dolphins won't make any injury announcements today.

Pennington's Limp Arm likes this.