1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official health and wellness complaint thread.

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Sethdaddy8, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    Haven't worked out in a while? Gettin flabby and feel like a fat piece of crap? Sick of working out and don't feel like doing it anymore? Trading in that muscle for flab and scrawn? Quit your diet and stuffing your face at an all-time high rate?

Lets hear about it! Lets hear them excuses fly!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I had a 2 month dry spell. Tonight was my first night back lifting...and Im gonna be sore as a mofo...plus, its always a pleasure being weak as ****.

AND, I can't stop woofin all my friggin Halloween candy that I bought for the neighborhood kids. I'm gonna polish off the 8 bags I bought by the time Oct. 31 rolls around.

This is some bull****!!!

anyone else got somethin to ***** about?

2. HolliFinFan

HolliFinFan Not a Face Painter Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    South Florida
    I hurt my knee and can't run for a few weeks. Staying away from the candy (sorry), but since I'm not running, I guess I've been more careful. Down three pounds :lol:

3. Sethdaddy8

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    that stinks. ive been battling minor injuries for years. rotator, pec, wrist issues. nothing major, but its no picnic. yeah, i normally dont eat candy because this crap is never in my house...but now that it is...im all over it.

4. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I flipped an ATV a year plus ago and landed on my right wrist. It hurts like a ***** sometimes.

I had surgury on my right knee 13 years ago. I had the bone cracked and the knee rotated 90 degrees. It hurts like a ***** sometimes.

I was up on a ladder getting a giant TV (40 some inches) off the top (?!) shelf and I dropped it backwards over my head. My chest and elbows hurt like a *****.

I eat way too much fast food and dairy queen.

I haven't worked out due to joint pains.

Yargh I can complain.

5. HolliFinFan

HolliFinFan Not a Face Painter Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    South Florida
    Next time, just buy it that Halloween day, or the day before. Then, the next day, give it off to kids or parents who can do that. I like that crap candy too...so I can relate.

6. Sethdaddy8

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    How Dare you complain! I don't have a Dairy Queen within 50 miles of me:cry:

7. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Bet you don't have quite the flabby stomach like I do.

8. Sethdaddy8

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    sometimes..im like a boa, after i eat my bells blows up...but then it goes back down.

maybe i should have that checked out:sad:

9. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Dude, you can buy all the crap you want if you eat in moderation. Moderation doesnt mean eating one bag instead of 3 though...it means actually following diet guidelines give to you on the packaging. Now no one is going to count out 50 m&m's but if you start to see the bottom of the bag that might be a good time to stop....Just sayin.

My dieting habits arent the best; I love junk food but I like low fat, high carb junk thats easier to burn off and has fewer calories to burn off. Plus I mostly crave sugar and dark chocolate not chips and fast food crap.