1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***OFFICIAL*** Hate Rex Ryan Thread...

Discussion in 'AFC East Rivals' started by CANEPHINS, Jan 31, 2010.

Tags:
  1. CANEPHINS

CANEPHINS No Tats & Dreads Allowed

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    I will start this off with that the Tub-o-Tard did to some Phin fans last night....

[​IMG]

"Here’s a pic of the Jets’ coach as he smiles and flicks off two of my friends at a recent MMA show in South Florida. They identified themselves as Dolphin fans and thus this is his reaction. You tend to expect some sort of a class from a head coach, or at least you used to…"

2. Vengeful Odin

Vengeful Odin Norse Mod

Dec 2, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    What is with all the Rex Ryan threads today? Can't we find something else to talk about?

3. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    its january 31st.....i doubt it :lol:

4. steveincolorado

steveincolorado Spook, Storme & Pebbles

Mar 23, 2008
    Colorado
    I think he is jsut pissed off for several reasons.....

1) The Jests won't buy him a private cargo plane so that he and his wife can fly together.

2) Charmin won't sponser him because they don't know which end to wipe or they believe that there are some places that even Charmin doesn't deserve to go.

3) The USA Navy turned him down for a vist because the aircraft carrier wont't hold his weight, even a stripped down version of the ship.

4) He found out that he has to pay for the reinforced cement under the home sidelines of their new stadium.

5. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    at least its not ginn.......

Pagan likes this.
  6. Starry31

Starry31 Phins and Heels.

Dec 8, 2009
    North Carolina
    Plenty of time for Ginn, Bell vs Wilson, and QB threads between now and the draft. Speak of the devil...

unluckyluciano and sking29 like this.