***Official Dolphins vs. Cowboys Hall of Fame Game thread***

1325 repliesLocked

Aug 4, 2013, 02:17 AM

Well boys and girls, the long wait is over and football is finally back! Not going to see much out of the starters and a lot of them probably won't even play, but still, DOLPHINS FOOTBALL!

Can't wait to see the new unis in action as well.

Super Bowl run starts now. LET'S GO DOLPHINS!!!

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Aug 4, 2013, 02:30 AM

I heard that starters are going to get 2 to 3 series... that would be shocking if true.

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

SIsiciliansithForum Veteran
Aug 4, 2013, 03:36 AM

Can't wait to see the young guys get after it. Lot of spots available. Looking forward to Oline,RB,CB, and seeing if Sturgis can kick under pressure. Will have my beers and wings ready. Go pHins

JonnyRadioPhinJonnyRadioPhinNew Member
Aug 4, 2013, 03:48 AM

Finally.

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Aug 4, 2013, 07:18 AM

Mornin homeslices..

Ahoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Lol

Alex13Alex13Supporter
Aug 4, 2013, 07:26 AM

i wish i could say there is football for me today, but technically its on monday morning at 2 a.m. , so i gotta wait another day :(

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Aug 4, 2013, 07:27 AM

Gamedays are here at last! Hallelujah!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

SargeZ33SargeZ33New Member
Aug 4, 2013, 07:30 AM

WOW!!! Here it is FINALLY!

Ohio FanaticOhio FanaticSupporter
Aug 4, 2013, 07:43 AM

"Paul 13 wrote:

I heard that starters are going to get 2 to 3 series... that would be shocking if true.

I can see the Oline getting 2-3 series. They need as much time as possible to gel. Just have to hope they do not get hurt

testing

gandalfingandalfinForum Veteran
Aug 4, 2013, 07:58 AM

This is awesome. I'm sure everyone that's a member here is excited to get this season started!

Cpt T KirkCpt T KirkNew Member
Aug 4, 2013, 08:11 AM

I am getting ready to head out for Canton. Been looking forward to this for months.

RoninFin4RoninFin4Supporter
Aug 4, 2013, 08:23 AM

Less than 12 hours until the Pat Devlin Experience!

@KevinMD4

shula_guyshula_guyNew Member
Aug 4, 2013, 08:29 AM

which network is the game on?

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."

Frederic Bastiat

vizi0nvizi0nSupporter
Aug 4, 2013, 08:39 AM

"shula_guy wrote:

which network is the game on?

NBC

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Aug 4, 2013, 09:19 AM

I can't wait to see Dion Jordan in live action...

Alex13Alex13Supporter
Aug 4, 2013, 09:26 AM

"FinNasty wrote:

I can't wait to see Dion Jordan in live action...

agreed him and will davis, cant wait !!!

Aug 4, 2013, 09:30 AM

"Alex13 wrote:

agreed him and will davis, cant wait !!!

Actually... for me it is both of our rookie Dions. Sims should get some work tonight and he's been surprising as hell in camp so far...

Alex13Alex13Supporter
Aug 4, 2013, 09:34 AM

"FinNasty wrote:

Actually... for me it is both of our rookie Dions. Sims should get some work tonight and he's been surprising as hell in camp so far...

yeah....I´m so ready for that game, lets see if will davis can come up with one of these

vizi0nvizi0nSupporter
Aug 4, 2013, 10:18 AM

Jon martin is who i will be watching the most... See just how he does against the boys first team D line in the first couple series.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

btfu149btfu149Forum Veteran
Aug 4, 2013, 10:21 AM

"Alex13 wrote:

yeah....I´m so ready for that game, lets see if will davis can come up with one of these

I forgot to mention in the what to watch for thread but yes, I would love to see the new emphasis on creating turnovers come into fruition.

btfu149btfu149Forum Veteran
Aug 4, 2013, 10:23 AM

Just saw CK's tweet, it looks like Odrick, Starks and Vernon are out....we looking at Jordan starting?!

@ckparrot: So Odrick, Starks and Olivier Vernon are likely to sit out, as are Hartline and Wallace.

Aug 4, 2013, 10:26 AM

"btfu149 wrote:

Just saw CK's tweet, it looks like Odrick, Starks and Vernon are out....we looking at Jordan starting?!

@ckparrot: So Odrick, Starks and Olivier Vernon are likely to sit out, as are Hartline and Wallace.

Jordan had been getting reps with the 1's late this week...

btfu149btfu149Forum Veteran
Aug 4, 2013, 10:46 AM

"FinNasty wrote:

Jordan had been getting reps with the 1's late this week...

True but I wasn't expecting him to start this game and that has me very excited.....I hope he proves that he's just that good and not that Martin has been struggling

Aug 4, 2013, 11:03 AM

"btfu149 wrote:

True but I wasn't expecting him to start this game and that has me very excited.....I hope he proves that he's just that good and not that Martin has been struggling

Amen to that...

Aug 4, 2013, 11:40 AM

Hooray! Lets beat the Cowgirls backups

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

This thread is locked.