***Official Dolphins at Bills game thread***
1363 replies
Nice job by Henne there to throw that one away and avoid the sack. Yikes... Fasano sure whiffed on his block there.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
Good play by Henne
"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele
That's a great play by Henne to step up in the pocket and get that one out.

LOL @ Buffalo wanting intentional grounding.
Tellin ya ..Buffalos pass d is good
"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele
Nice play there by Mckelvin breaking up that one.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
Are you kidding me? What a ****ing joke.

Kanye West wrote:
I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?
yikes, Bills D is really showing up here now.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
Wow man, I mean is no one open? OR is Henne just not finding them??
Thanks for the sig, Gish!
Dolphins need to pound the rock... enough of this passing all the time crap
Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!
What has happened to our kickers
Well after 15 years Bettman lets hockey come back to Winnipeg. Thanks for wasting 15 years
This is by far the worst special teams unit in football from top to bottom.

Kanye West wrote:
I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?
WE are letting them back in the game with poor offensive play....HERE WE GO.
Thanks for the sig, Gish!
Not open.. Henne isnt making any bad mistakes trying to force it
"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele
What the hell is with our kicking game today. Bad kick off, missed FG, not good punts.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
God damn Fields... must be punting into the wind.. that's twice now.
Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!
Hmm...Henning needs to pull the thumb out and force the Jills to respect the deep pass as the Cb's are sitting on the short stuff.
That means u Hartline
our kickers are ****ting the bed.
Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!
We have to rely on our Defense to bail us out?? We need to get the run game going.
1972 Miami Dolphins - The ONLY Perfect NFL Team
K I K O
we'll be ok....Fields ain't punting well today.
Can we get some better after half adjustments. Looks more like last year.
"byroan wrote:
Our offense is really holding us back.
Why...their D has made some good plays..
"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele