offensive line must buckle down in the trenches

6 replies

ATVZ400ATVZ400New MemberOP
Dec 5, 2008, 06:32 AM

Georgia FinGeorgia FinForum Veteran
Dec 5, 2008, 07:02 AM

I have faith that the old O line coach won't let his boys off easy this week. Sparano will ride these boys hard and have them pissed and ready come gametime.:up:

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Dec 5, 2008, 07:15 AM

"Georgia Fin wrote:

I have faith that the old O line coach won't let his boys off easy this week. Sparano will ride these boys hard and have them pissed and ready come gametime.:up:

Oh, I am sure he will.

My concern is exactly WHO is he going to be riding etc.
We were already playing tag at Right Guard, now the entire Guard situation is going to be closer to Musical Chairs with 2 chairs open.

Good darn thing for Penny's ability to read and release quickly. He is really going to start earning his money IMO.

Georgia FinGeorgia FinForum Veteran
Dec 5, 2008, 07:19 AM

"azfinfanmang wrote:

Oh, I am sure he will.

My concern is exactly WHO is he going to be riding etc.
We were already playing tag at Right Guard, now the entire Guard situation is going to be closer to Musical Chairs with 2 chairs open.

Good darn thing for Penny's ability to read and release quickly. He is really going to start earning his money IMO.

I agree and look for Ronnie and Bess to catch a lot of quick dump passes if they are getting pressure.

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Dec 5, 2008, 07:21 AM

"Georgia Fin wrote:

I agree and look for Ronnie and Bess to catch a lot of quick dump passes if they are getting pressure.

Yeah, and actually look for Fasano to start earning his keep again.

He looked like the steal of the off-season through three weeks, and it has been since that third week since I have heard his name called it seems like.

Time for those that have been underachieveing
*cough* Samson Satale *cough*
to pick up the slack.

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Dec 5, 2008, 07:33 AM

"azfinfanmang wrote:

Oh, I am sure he will.

My concern is exactly WHO is he going to be riding etc.
We were already playing tag at Right Guard, now the entire Guard situation is going to be closer to Musical Chairs with 2 chairs open.

Good darn thing for Penny's ability to read and release quickly. He is really going to start earning his money IMO.

I agree. If anything concerns me going forward this year its the guard position. Hopefully we've got two guys who are going to step it up for the last couple of games here and do the job well.

I think we're going to see alot of quick passes and dump offs in the game on sunday. We're going to need our defense to be huge, because I can't see our offense moving the ball with ease this weekend


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Dec 5, 2008, 12:30 PM

goodman has been ballin, the difference is mind boggling.