1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Offense

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by CRAZYFACE, Nov 16, 2012.

1. CRAZYFACE

CRAZYFACE Active Member

Sep 13, 2011
    England
    From what I've seen, which admittedly is not much, (thank god), Miami's Offense is utter sh one t.
    Coach - I did say at the start of the season he was a wuss. Molly codling all the players.
    Tannehill- Give the lad a rest. How dis-heartening to be playing behind that bunch of misfits.
    Bush - Barring one half decent game against a team in disarray, he basically is useless. He wants to try running with his eyes open for a change.
    Bess - Couldn't catch a cold. Rubbish!
    Hartline - Village People reject. Although....maybe with a partner could be ok.

We're coming over next year to watch, what will be our third game. There had better be a dramatic improvement, or I can see our record being shot to hell.:no:

2. pumpdogs

pumpdogs Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    delaware
    Worst offence in the nfl bar none.They scored 10 pts total against probally the two worst defences in the nfl.Oh and here comes the seahawks .pats and 49ers.

3. sloppyjoer

sloppyjoer New Member

Apr 16, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    Yeah, this ain't gonna be pretty the next 3 games. Seattle, then the Pats, then the Niners. We are going to be violated out there the next 3 weeks.

4. Onehondo

Onehondo Senior Member Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    Yep it's already ugly, but it could turn into something real ugly. I could see Ireland and Philbin working on their resume's. What was it Ross said, he expected this team to make the playoffs this year?

5. pacadermng67

pacadermng67 New Member

Jul 18, 2011
    Vienna, VA
    Come on, even though Bess didnt have a good game he made two of the top 4 plays the Fins had. That TD catch was pretty good. But the big play that showed his worth was the catch and run on the second to last drive. Was probably the smartest football move I have seen this offense make.

6. SacHawk

SacHawk New Member

Nov 16, 2012
    How do you like these Seahawks though?

[video=youtube;Cy6qUZWZzJc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy6qUZWZzJc[/video]

7. AdamC13

AdamC13 Well-Known Member

May 3, 2010
    Hartline has done pretty damn good this year. He doesn't belong on any type of list of under performing.

SacHawk likes this.
  8. SacHawk

SacHawk New Member

Nov 16, 2012
    Hartline is s stud. He needs help though.

9. PSG

PSG Clear Eyes. Full Hearts.

Nov 24, 2007
    North of the Border
    Ha. Hartline is no stud.

10. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    Hes good enough to be a good #2 WR in this league. Just need someone to scare the defense from compressing the field... thats why I want Mike Wallace in 2013. In a perfect world at least.