1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

offense or defense

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by anlgp, Sep 22, 2008.

1. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

which side do you think is better?

which side stepped up more yesterday?

-

as for myself this is a hard pick. i'm a defensive minded kind of guy. I love strong defensive teams so it was awesome to see some of the plays our guys made on D yesterday. I couldn't see the game real well (watched online) but think I heard two sacks in a row and then a pick by starks? That's awesome!

With that being said our offense stepped up huge. we got the run going and the pass going (we were really on fire). that wildcat formation? holy cow.

I think as far as stepping up I think the offense did only because they did something that the pats had no clue was coming.

I think overall our offense will be the strong point until our team has more time to gel and like someone else here said the front seven will be awesome.. which always helps out the back four.

2. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

If you're talking about yesterday's game compared to the Cards game, no contest the D picked it up more than the O, but if you look at both games, (Jests and Cards), you'd have to say the O picked it up the most...

3. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

just seeing which side you think is going to be more efficient after the recent draft. O or D.

4. sking29

sking29 What it takes to be cool

Dec 9, 2007
    East Tennessee
    The only problem I saw yesterday was that the Defense still can't get off the field on third and even 4th downs. That has to be tightened up or a good QB will destroy the secondary again. However I still say the defense showed the most improvement. Because if you think about it our defense has been letting the the other team score first thus making our offensive gameplan shift. So when the defense held on that first drive yesterday and our offense scored and began playing from ahead that was the key. Its all defense on this one, IMO.

5. Skeet84

Skeet84 New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Offense no question. We have played good d before but our offense has been horrible all year. Our whole offense stepped up

6. Bumrush

Bumrush Stable Genius Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Defense.. But one area that can not be overlooked is our O-line play. We gave Chad time to throw and opened holes.