Offense Clearly on the Right Track - Andy Cohen

3 replies

PhinsRockPhinsRockLuxury BoxOP
Aug 23, 2010, 09:38 PM

http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/andy-cohen-offense-clearly-right-track

I know he is biased for us but I still consider Andy Cohen a very good writer and his thoughts on the offense in this article are pretty much what most of us have been saying, and hoping.

Enjoy

2011 & 2006 World Champions, 2013 National League Champions; St. Louis Cardinals!

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Aug 23, 2010, 09:43 PM

Good read

...still:

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

dolfan7171dolfan7171New Member
Aug 23, 2010, 11:03 PM

I know people have there reasons why they do or don't like this man's articles. As for me this man hypes me up for the season and for upcoming games. So I post them to hype up everyone too. In my opnion, I like that always favors the Dolphins, especially when so many writers are against them.

Win, Lose, or Tie, I will be a Dolphins Fan Until I Die:up:

GMJohnsonGMJohnsonNew Member
Aug 23, 2010, 11:22 PM

One week we're garbage and the next week we're champs. Gotta love the media.