1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

O J BRIGANCE Former Dolphin LB

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dgb11112, Apr 30, 2009.

1. dgb11112

dgb11112 Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2008
    Atlanta
    I don't know if anyone just saw the story that ESPN had on Former Dolphin and former Raven Player OJ Brigance. He is the Director of Player Development for the Raves and has Lou Gehrig Disease.

I would hope everyone here would say a prayer not only for him but everyone out ther that has this terrible disease. He eas a great Special teams player but more than that he is an incredible inspiration for an individual that has been crippled by this and still has a positive out look on life.

I urge everyone of us to be grateful for what we have and our health. To not just feel sorry for ourselves in this economy, but to look at the bright side of things and look at how small the little things are. We all have a fairly bright future where others do not. Just food for thought :knucks:

SCall13, cnc66, brandon27 and 4 others like this.
  2. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    I saw this over the weekend. It was a great piece by espn. He is definitely an inspirational guy. It was a good piece, worth seeing if it airs again or if you can find it online

3. cdz12250

cdz12250 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Coconut Grove
    Is there an e-mail address where we can contact him, wish him well and tell him how much we enjoyed watching him play, I wonder?