1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Now we cheer for Buffalo!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by xphinfanx, Dec 18, 2009.

Tags:
  1. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    (The Bad)
    I think Belacheat was setting his team up for this game looking past Carolina as a win knowing all along Carolina was having to use the backup QB. He sent Moss, Adalius Thomas, and a few others home. Then benches Thomas for the game and Moss gets one catch for 16 yrds, media calling it Mosses worst performance of his career in Carolinas game. Belacheat spoke up for Moss. The Patriots have beaten the Bills 12 consecutive times. Hes setting Moss up to show off.

(The Good)
    The Bills have a Coach trying to make a stand for a possible job. The Bills do have TO witch should be a benefit on Pats weaker secondary. The Bills are fourth in the league in interceptions Jairus Byrds Buffalos safety leads the league with nine. As Henne remembers:tantrum:. Tom Brady has thrown a interception in six of his last seven games.

A Buffalo win would be greater than Jags or Colts either way.
    I thought the Dolphins would take Buffalo they surprised a few of us.
    Lets all hope they surprise the Pats and break that 12 streak.
    GO BUFFALO

2. NJFINSFAN1

NJFINSFAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Northwest New Jersey
    Sunday I will only worry about us, that's nerve racking enough.

I can't go worrying about what other teams are doing until I know we won.

3. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    I will say, its much easier than cheering on either the Jests or Cheatriots :yes:

Libra, xphinfanx and dolphindebby like this.
  4. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    I wouldn't say "cheer', I will say "interested in the outcome".

Patsies at Jills is the game in my area and it will be on the TV, but the Phins at Titans will be what I'm watching.

This Bills team is not bad, Fewell has them playing good ball and they have a great secondary and DE's and some nice offensive weapons.

xphinfanx likes this.
  5. firedan

firedan Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    palm beach county fl
    I don't see it so much as rooting for Buffalo as I do hopeing the Patsies choke again.

6. PHINANALYST

PHINANALYST Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2008
    North Carolina
    can you imagine if we got Byrd instead of smith .... what a tandem that would be .... albeit, BUF has him at SAF instead of CB. I know Boomer et al, were pimping him pretty hard in the lead up to the draft.

i don't see the PATSIES losing to BUF ... JAX though is a different story next week. the main thing in our favor is that NE is on the road - and hasn't played very well there this year.

this week we need a good game from CHI ....

xphinfanx likes this.
  7. DaFish

DaFish Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Here's to him pulling off a Bate's performance!!!

xphinfanx likes this.
  8. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    we can only win our game
    here's hoping Buffalo has a good day
    & the Cheats a miserable one

xphinfanx likes this.
  9. gafinfan

gafinfan gunner Club Member

I'm sorry but I don't understand the Pats have lost on the road all year long and are playing in Buffalo yet you say they win yet play Jax at home and you say they lose? Please expand? My bet is on Buffalo to crack that 12 game skid and beat the Pats at home I think Fitz gets it done!

FinFan_Est.1984 and xphinfanx like this.
  10. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    pats will lose to either jax next week or at houston in week 17, we just have to run the table to grab the AFCE , imo

xphinfanx likes this.
  11. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Maybe next year we won't get out of the gate 0-3 for once so we can spend December talking about our playoff opponents instead of about other teams.

xphinfanx likes this.
  12. xphinfanx

Nov 1, 2009
    This is where id rather be atm. Good point.

Bpk likes this.
  13. xphinfanx

Nov 1, 2009
    Im with you here its all i can stand to get through 4 quarters myself. Just hoping that little box in the corner screen shows Final Buf as a win.

14. Delfin Alejandro

Delfin Alejandro Premier League Champs

Dec 12, 2008
    I said it a few weeks ago. During every game I suffer until the bitter end. I wish for 2 things in the coming year:

1) Can we please start putting more points on in the 1st half so my nervous system and I can enjoy a beer and actually relax and enjoy a game!!!!

2) Start the season off better to avoid having to worry about all this at this point.

ohh and I almost forgot...

3) To be part of the post season, in the coming 3 weeks... It will 2010!!!! :yes:

xphinfanx and DolfanTom like this.
  15. DolfanTom

DolfanTom Livin' and Dyin' w/ Ryan!

Apr 26, 2008
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    I will root for the Bills out of Upstate NY pride, and for the very selfish reason that it helps out my Dolphins!!!!

Umm .... Go Bills!!!!! or something.

xphinfanx and Delfin Alejandro like this.
  16. NolePhin

NolePhin Look out for D-Bess

Apr 27, 2009
    Davie, FL
    I just wanted to get some opinions from you guys on the new Bills Coach, Perry Fewell.

What do you think it is about this guy that has his team play better football, than Jauron had them playing? I am getting this feeling that these younger coaches maybe have more fire and energy to get these guys going. Not just the Bills, but even the Dolphins, Broncos, Falcons had a nice turnaround last year with Mike Smith, and the Ravens did well last year with Jim Harbaugh.

Also, Jimbo Fischer seems to be getting a lot out of his team, more than Bobby has been the last years of his career. Is the age of the head coach that big of a difference, or am I looking to much into it?
    What do you guys think?

17. DolfanTom

DolfanTom Livin' and Dyin' w/ Ryan!

Apr 26, 2008
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    From your finger-tips to God's ears!!!!

I get so nervous over these games it's insane. Was the same way most of last year too, it's killing me. At least that turned out OK in the end ..... it better this year too!! :tantrum:

xphinfanx and Delfin Alejandro like this.
  18. NolePhin

NolePhin Look out for D-Bess

Apr 27, 2009
    Davie, FL
    It has definitely been a crazy past 2 seasons. I agree I would like to blow teams out more and put them away early, but I feel like we would start slacking off later in the season.

Call me crazy, but I feel like this team loves adversity, they love being the underdog, it makes them play that much harder. If we started 8-4 or something and only a game ahead in our division I feel like we kinda start slacking off.

xphinfanx likes this.
  19. xphinfanx

Nov 1, 2009
    I think it is the young fire in them also. Kinda like John Gruden used to be he seemed to really fire them up.

20. Libra

Libra Banned

Dec 19, 2009
    well to put it in perspective
    we beat new england
    buffalo beat us
    why cant they beat new england?
    plus buffalo had new england beat 1st game of the season @ NE
    and ne somehow won that game- I remember watching it and I was appalled cause I wanted buffalo to win ,I hate no team more then the pats

now playing at buffalo with the bills having absolutely nothing to lose
    can pretty much eliminate the pats with a win and if u dont think they want to
    trust me they do and im confident they will win a home game vs patriots
    pats arent really scaring nobody right now ,theyre running game is suspect

xphinfanx and FinFan_Est.1984 like this.