1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Northeast fans: How are you watching the game Sunday?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Rocky Raccoon, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    First off, I am one of the more lucky ones in dealing with Sandy. My mom never lost power so we have been huddled at her house all week. Most in my area weren't as fortunate. Tons of people without power with most not getting any until next week. A lot of damages to houses/cars/streets from fallen trees. As I'm sure most of you have heard the gas situation is a mess. People have to wait upwards of 5-6 hours in line to get gas as only a select few places are open. It's been bad but we will make it.

To the others up here, I hope all is well with you and that whatever damage you suffered is fixed asap.

Anyway, my dad's house is without power until next week. He has Sunday Ticket so I always watch the games at his house. That won't be happening Sunday so I'm looking for other options. I can't even remember the last time I missed a game. Bars are also out of the question because most of them either don't have ST or have no power.

So, what are my options? Without being able to work I don't have much money to spend. Does anyone have a really strong pill they could PM me for this game? All help is appreciated.

2. muscle979

muscle979 Season Ticket Holder

Dec 12, 2007
    Evans, GA
    I always just have to take what I can get from NFL RedZone. I think next year I'm going to go back to the ticket.

3. Rocky Raccoon

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    Yeah, I can watch RedZone at my moms. It's certainly better than nothing as I'll at least see the important parts of the game as they happen.

4. Conuficus

Conuficus Premium Member Luxury Box

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    Check your PM's.

smahtaz likes this.
  5. 54Fins

54Fins "In Gase we trust"

Nov 29, 2007
    over there
    I have family and friends all throughout Jersey and the Shore. Haven't heard about some people or of their possessions at this time.
    Not to be snotty but the game is a afterthought until I find out more info on their situation.

Rocky Raccoon likes this.
  6. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Fighter of the Nightman

May 9, 2008
    Sportsbar, as usual lol. I think the NE game is the only one I'm going to get this year.

7. Disnardo

Disnardo Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Hialeah, FL
    Stay safe Rocky... and all those in the Northeat area...

I have been sending prayers since Sunday night...

Ducken, ASUFinFan and Rocky Raccoon like this.
  8. 54Fins

54Fins "In Gase we trust"

Nov 29, 2007
    over there
    Wanna PM me and explain this comment?

Pandarilla likes this.
  9. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    You have 2 posts..

Neither of wich is helping the OP, everyone is sensitive to the situation but to me it seems your searching for a platform to discuss other topics.

There is a thread in the Lounge on this.

Clark Kent likes this.
  10. NJFINSFAN1

NJFINSFAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Northwest New Jersey
    Hosting people from my town that have no power for dinner, we will watch Fins at 1 and Steelers vs Giants at 4 (Both families we are having over are Steeler fans). We lucked out and made it through storm fine (minus a few trees), we were very lucky, my one friend that is coming has my generator keeping his fridge running.

11. Rocky Raccoon

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    Absolutely. But sports are also life's greatest escape from life's struggles.

54Fins and Fin-Omenal like this.
  12. Rocky Raccoon

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    Thanks to those who PM'ed me with solutions. You guys are the best!

13. TiP54

TiP54 Bad Reputation

Nov 25, 2007
    Live from the Internet.
    Naked.

...wait, what?

14. Ducken

Ducken Luxury Box Luxury Box

Nov 25, 2007
    Lower Delaware
    Glad to hear you made out pretty good through the storm. I am so thankfull she made land fall north of us, being only 30-40 miles as the crow flies south of her eye we got battered pretty good, but nothing to the extent NJ and NY got it. Glad you are safe and prey everyone that got her worst is safe and sound.

15. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    Glad you got solutions! Right now they have Bungles-Broncos scheduled because CBS loves Peyton Manning, even though an AFC East team should be on in New York and New England with both of them on bye's, which is what they usually do. (plus both teams have winning records and both are more popular than DEN and especially CIN) Maybe they switch it to MIA-IND??? I sent a request on CBS' website, but I doubt that works. :tantrum:

16. Shamboubou

Shamboubou Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2008
    Indianapolis
    8th row! In the middle of the Dolts fans giving them 10 tons of crap.