1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Man's Sky

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by Unlucky 13, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Rosen Staff Member Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    I gave up on the game a while back. Its just so damn difficult and slow to accomplish anything at all. I'll probably get back into it eventually, but I just always felt lost and chasing my tail. Hours after hours to get almost nothing done.

2. Unlucky 13

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    After two major updates, I decided to give the game another shot, and I starter over. I'm really glad that I did! A lot of it is now bigger, better and more user friendly. I feel like I've accomplished more in 5 hours this time than I did in 20 last go around, and I'm going to stick with it.

AGuyNamedAlex and danmarino like this.
  3. Unlucky 13

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    So, I'm about 25 hours into to rebooting my playthrough. I've accomplished a lot more. I don't die very often, and I've figured out how to improve my exosuit, my ship and my multitool to pretty high levels. However, the game is still pretty sparse on giving an idea about what you're supposed to do, or how to do it. I have several tasks that involve building something with a material that I've never come across. No guidance as to where I'll find it. So, I've looked online, but most of it is labeled as being rare. So, I hop from system to system, check out hundreds of planets, and see what I can find. Slow progress.

4. AGuyNamedAlex

AGuyNamedAlex Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2015
    Well it sounds a bit slow progressing but I imagine that's pretty accurate for space exploration lol

Unlucky 13 likes this.