1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nice write up by James Walker

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by DHPVW, Oct 31, 2012.

1. DHPVW

DHPVW DuB addict

Apr 1, 2010
    AZ-520
    Sorry if this article was posted already but I've been busy for a few days and I didn't see it until recently.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/49936/is-it-time-to-think-playoffs-in-miami

Love that we are finally getting respect from people. I was nervous about a few things going into the season but hard work, good coaching and young talent have started to come together. We look like a good team that is only getting better. With all the picks we have, next season looks even better.

2. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    Implies that the game this weekend is a lot bigger than initially thought, if the Colts and Dolphins are 2 of the 3 teams currently vying for a wildcard spot.

Larryfinfan likes this.
  3. VanDolPhan

VanDolPhan Club member Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Hamilton, Ontario Canada
    It is a big game. Win this and we are in control of our playoff destiny. Lose and playoffs become murky with the remaining schedule.

Larryfinfan likes this.
  4. Springveldt

Springveldt Season Ticket Holder

Who would have thought before the start of the season we would be talking about being in a big game against the Colts? Just shows how much parity there is in the NFL these days.

A win this week would be huge. We would still have very winnable games against the Bills(x2), Jags, Titans and the Seahawks is a 1pm kickoff which gives us a huge advantage. It's not inconceivable we could win 10 games this year.

5. maynard

maynard Who, whom?

Dec 5, 2007
    clearwater, fl
    I really hope Tanny can go. Even though it was great to smash the Jets, the win felt a little hollow without him out there

Nappy Roots likes this.