1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nice read on Kevin Curtis

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Da 'Fins, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Da 'Fins

Da 'Fins Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

Dec 19, 2007
    Birmingham, AL
    Return from Injury & Cancer

I really like this pick up and hope we keep him through next year.

This guy was a player when healthy. He had a couple of injuries in 08 & 09 that slowed him down but he had a couple of very good seasons (his first fully year with Philly - very productive).

He has speed and incredibly smart (48 on Wonderlic). I also like the fact that though he's played 8 years, the last two are a bit of a wash. So he's probably going to be pretty healthy. I think next year is where we'll see some real benefit. The kind of veteran who can be steady, make plays and help a QB.

And he'll add some real competition to the 4th and 5th WR's next year. Hopefully he'll stay healthy.

Disnardo likes this.
  2. PHINANALYST

PHINANALYST Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2008
    North Carolina
    anyone with speed is most welcome ... but good story regardless ! would seem that he'd be a welcome addition both now and next year. it'll be nice to be able to compare him and Hartline .... Hartline might even get the benefit of learning something from him - since he really has no current mentor here with his abilities.

3. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    i dunno how high the chances are that he is on our team beyond this season, probably under 50 %