1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nice Jared Odrick feature

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by padre31, Apr 25, 2010.

1. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNSsTbryRvs"]YouTube- Jared Odrick Feature[/ame]

Hey...he's wearing #91...at Penn State...will he and Cam Wake play Horse to see who is going to wear it with the Dolphins?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb9PZLQ8j-8&feature=related"]YouTube- Trash Talking in Practice- Show 9 Tease[/ame]

smahtaz likes this.
  2. ascii

ascii People Watcher

Nov 27, 2007
    Etters, Pa
    I love watching that first video. I grew in Lebanon, PA. In fact, Jared played for the same midget football team, granted it was a few years after I did. He mentions the hill at Stovers Damn, so funny to think I ran the same hill he did. I'm pumped about this pick! :)

padre31 likes this.
  3. VA_Finfan

VA_Finfan New Member

Apr 14, 2010
    My prediction: Wake keeps 91 and Odrick chooses a new one.

4. Phinatic425

Phinatic425 MIA State of Mind

Feb 19, 2010
    Upper Left Corner
    Why hasn't he selected his number yet? A lot of other 1st round picks have.

My prediction: Odrick chooses 90

5. smahtaz

smahtaz Pimpin Ain't Easy

Wasn't Vontae wearing 24 in camp?

These guy’s don’t give anything away. Have you heard if Marshall has a number yet? miamidolphins.com still has it at 0 - just like all the picks.

6. smahtaz

smahtaz Pimpin Ain't Easy

I love this pick.

If Coach Paterno thinks he’s one of the best he’s ever coached and the Big Ten thinks he's the best of this year, that’s good enough for me in a 1st round pick.

Actually, he had me at Paterno.

7. mustang20241

mustang20241 New Member

Apr 21, 2009
    I thought it was Sean Smith who went from 31 to 24? On second thought maybe Vontae was 24 and went to 21, therefore allow smith to switch.