1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nice article on Sparano

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by sweeper, Jan 7, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Milkmoney21

Milkmoney21 New Member

Nov 30, 2007
    I really hope he's our next head coach if not i would like marty schotty

2. Dfan06

Dfan06 New Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Miami, FL
    I heard he is a tough guy not a pansy like Cam Cameron. Players were getting a free pass when they played bad.

3. IAFINFAN

IAFINFAN New Member

Jan 5, 2008
    I think he could be a great coach and hope Miami can land him. Based on articles it appears that he will be the next HC but will have to wait and see after the Cowboys are done. If not him I don't know who else I'd want maybe Billick but don't see how his personality and Parcell's would mesh. I will admit didn't know much about him until this year but reading what former players say about him and hearing how he called the plays while in Dallas peek my interest. With Ireland and him on board along with Bill hopefully Miami's luck will change.

If the reports are true and Sparano is the new HC, can't wait to see how his staff will be filled out. Can't see how Rex Ryan will come as DC but with 3 HC positions open and Sparano having filled 1 and looks like Garrett might be Atlanta the chance of Rex being DC might be increased but for how long. Should be another fun offseason and hopefully the last eventfull offseason for awhile.

4. Dolphins77

Dolphins77 New Member

Dec 11, 2007
    Nice article thanks

5. Sam

Sam Member

Nov 30, 2007
  6. tay0365

tay0365 New Member

Dec 12, 2007
    Great article. Thanks

7. Roman529

Roman529 Senior Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Colorado Springs, CO
    I would love for us to bring in Sparano. I bet the Tuna has already offered him the job but they have to keep it hush hush until after the playoffs.

8. Sam

Sam Member

Nov 30, 2007
    According to ex-GM Charles Casserly (On one of the playoff pregame shows yesterday), it's common practice.