1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFP Specialized Position Rankings

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by joeydolfan, Feb 4, 2009.

1. joeydolfan

joeydolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Apr 26, 2008
    Ft. Worth

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/2009/02/nfp-specialized-position-rankings/

Really had to laugh at the OLB rankings for a 3-4 defense. The gurus are going to squirt milk through their nose when they see it, especially Boomer.

2. Vendigo

Vendigo German Gigolo Club Member

Nov 30, 2007
    I actually find the rankings rather decent, by and large. I'm with Boomer when it comes to Everette Brown (I simply don't get the fuzz and Kamerion Wimbley redux nails it) but after finally catching a Penn State game I rather fancy Maybin if you particularly want to go upside over multi-year production (which we probably won't).

3. Conuficus

Conuficus Premium Member Luxury Box

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    As normal, speed is coveted first. You can't teach that and applying pressure is the key nowadays with the rules set up the way they are.

Everette Brown could prove me wrong, but from what I've seen he doesn't have enough of a repotoire.

4. joeydolfan

joeydolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Apr 26, 2008
    Ft. Worth
    Overall I found the rankings to be pretty fair as well except for the OLB rankings. Sintim down at 5 when he actually played as a 3-4 OLB in college?

5. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Isn't Condon Eli's agent? And nice job Mo Evans. :pity: