1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFP Prospect Draft Diary: Sean Smith

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin Fan In Cali, May 5, 2009.

1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/2009/05/nfp-prospect-draft-diary-sean-smith-2/

[FONT=&quot]I can tell you that I feel real good about my situation. I know the defensive backs coach, Todd Bowles, and we’ve had a couple of good talks. He seems impressed with what I’ve been doing and how well I move for my size. I’ve seen Bill Parcells out there, too. He didn’t say too much, but I definitely know he was watching. I know that he likes bigger corners, so I feel like I’m the ideal person that he likes.[/FONT]

Sceeto, taaff, Ludacris and 1 other person like this.
  2. UCF FINatic

UCF FINatic The Miami Dolphins select

Apr 17, 2008
    Thanks man!

I think Smith is incredibly raw right now, but he should be able to develop into a top CB with his skill set.

Fin Fan In Cali likes this.
  3. Onehondo

Onehondo Senior Member Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    Sure would be nice to see the defensive secondary as a strength rather than a liability. How long has it been since we had stability back there? If Davis and Smith turn out to be good starters it will make this draft a success just by their picks alone but thats JMO.