1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL's Top Ten Divas

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by njfinfan, Jun 23, 2009.

Tags:
  1. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/pgStory?contentId=9667026&gt1=39002#sport=NFL&photo=9671020

What a headache ...

Think these two superstars are sharing secrets on how to beat a Cover 2, or ways to line up the perfect block? Probably a little skeptical, huh?

Let's face it, some players are better recognized for off-field antics than on-field performance — much to the chagrin of their teammates and fans. These folks are the inspiration for Adrian Hasenmayer's Top 10 NFL divas.

2. King Felix

King Felix Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 6, 2007
    ochocinco!!!!

[​IMG]

njfinfan likes this.
  3. late again

late again Senior Member

Nov 24, 2007
    Okay..before I comment on the topic itself, I've got to get this out - For I guess a couple of years now I've been hearing of certain NFL players being referred to as "Divas". WTF? Who first came up with this departure from the definition of the word diva?
    Divas are female singers; usually opera singers. Funny thing is, it's not even a derogatory term. Unless, you happen to be a man, I suppose. If I was one of those top ten "divas" I'd be kind of mad that some sports writer was calling me a woman.
    Isn't there a more accurate word to describe these players?
    Like narcissists, or egomaniacs. Or maybe even clowns or horses asses.

dolphindebby and njfinfan like this.
  4. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    I thought this was the NFL's top ten cheerleaders. :pity:

late again and dolphinfn3454 like this.