1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL's Top 99 Player Rankings for 2009

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dolfan94, Jul 30, 2009.

1. dolfan94

dolfan94 New Member

Oct 9, 2008
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9665338/NFL's-top-99-player-rankings-for-'09

He's the only Dolphin in there. There's like 5 Jest players.

How is Ronnie not in there? Chad could be in there, but Im not so big on that one. And J.P. is really low.

2. Jackson

Jackson Bruce Banner

Mar 24, 2008
    Connecticut/Florida
    Jake Long is number 94 on the list
    94. Jake Long, OT, Miami Dolphins: "Hey rookie, go out there and protect a pocket quarterback, make sure we go from 1-15 to winning our division and go up against the NFL's toughest defensive ends week after week." That was essentially the orders Jake Long received last year. He did all that and more, helping bring the Dolphins back to respectability and making the Pro Bowl in his first season.

3. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Rankings are for fan fodder, meaningless IMHO. What matters is that our guys know what they can do and go out and execute it every week, every quarter, every play.

4. NolePhin

NolePhin Look out for D-Bess

Apr 27, 2009
    Davie, FL
    I agree a lot with Aqua4Ever, its not about having 13 pro bowlers on the team, like the Cowboys as much as it is about playing together as a team.

As far as not JP being low, or Ronnie not being on the list at all, I would imagine they're considering people that are more consistent? Just my 2c.

5. dolfan94

dolfan94 New Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Im not saying this list means anything other than respect. Its just a slow time for news so maybe this would be entertaining for someone

6. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Fox seems hell bent on the hatin'