1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL Team Rankings

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Jun 4, 2008.

Tags:
  1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    link
    http://profootballexperts.scout.com/2/759623.html

2. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Lemme see . . . 1-15, new HC, new GM, new DC, new OC, and this surprises someone? :lol:

3. xer0

xer0 xD

May 24, 2008
    Ohio
    The same could be said about the Falcons...and I think we will actually be more competitive then them.

I just don't see the Dolphins being as bad as 1-15 last year has made them look. Until the Lehan injury I honestly felt we had a small shot at being this season's suprise team that could end up possibly 9-7 or 10-6.

4. PhinsRock

Careful, that much koolaid could drown a person taken in such high doses :lol:

We'll be a 5-6 win team at best. I wish I were wrong and hope you're right though :up:

5. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    I see us as being a round a 4-5-6 win team. We have begun putting pieces in the right place and doing the right things, just need to add the rest and let it gel. We wont compete for a SB this year, but the future is as bright here as it has been.

We are NOT the 32nd team in the NFL right now, 1-15 be damned. We are better off than a few teams, namely the mess that is Oakland and the Falcons. I dont expect either us OR our fellow basement dweller SL Rams to be anywhere near as bad this season as last. There are teams with less talent and bigger problems.
    We arent good, but we are certainly not the worst.

6. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Post Hard, Post Often Club Member

Mar 22, 2008
    we are a 8 win team...write it down

7. 124

124 Banned

May 12, 2008
    Well while you're writing that down, can you also write down for me your address and the person who supplies you with whatever you're taking. I hope it isn't the same guy Kazcur was using because if so watch your back. :up:

8. ToMaHaWk

ToMaHaWk New Member

May 18, 2008
    Countdown County
    Despite all of the changes, I honestly can't see us being the worst team in the NFL. I mean Caplan must've just pulled numbers from a hat to make the bottom of the list because Atlanta is obviously worse off than us. Also, I can't see how on Earth the 49ers made such a jump all the way up to 23rd. They're in the rebuilding phase like us (except for the upteenth time) and I can't name anyone off the top of my head that is actually semi-decent on that team, let alone who they drafted this year in the first round, oh wait yeah they were stupid and traded it to the Patriots. Forgot about that.

9. bkbuffet

bkbuffet Season Ticket Holder

Nov 28, 2007
    Omaha, NE
    Simple really... Mike Martz. He may be a bit on the looney side, but he knows how to make an offense better.

10. phinphever

phinphever Punk, Make My Day!!

Dec 20, 2007
    Ocala, FL
    6-7 wins would be outstanding. But more likely we will win 4-5. It will be interesting to watch. The good thing about going 1-15 is it wouldn't be hard to double our win total lol.

11. Georgia Fin

Georgia Fin Fin For Life

Nov 25, 2007
    West Georgia
    You have to realize we turned over half of the roster and it's going to take a while for everyone to gel and start to show signs of showing any kind of unity. The first part of the seson will be ugly with the new schemes and players finding their rhythems, but I look to see signs of life after Week 6 or 7. Once again, realistically I see us winning 5 games. If we make that, we've done great, anything more is just unrealistic. JMO.

12. Dtronic

Dtronic Season Tickets Sec. 150

Dec 7, 2007
    Cape Coral FL
    We're not the worst team in the league. We win 4-5 and I'm happy as long as we improve as the year goes along. NOT like last year.

13. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    I don't think we'll be the worst. Parcells turns teams around too quickly to be the worst. Unless Sparano is a monumental failure as a head coach, we'll be better than worst, IMO.

14. PhinsRock

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol: Killer, just killer :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

15. pennphinfan

pennphinfan Stelin Canez Arcade Scorz

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    cough-patrick willis- cough :wink2:

16. Vengeful Odin

Vengeful Odin Norse Mod

Dec 2, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    I don't think we'll be as bad as the bottom tier teams in the league. Sparano, Ireland, and Parcells will condition the team, that has to give us an edge in a couple of games in the Florida heat. The article is right in one respect - we've had a ton of turnover with a bunch of new players. It's going to take a while for the team to gel, and there will be players that just don't get it. 6 wins and 10 losses sounds about right.

17. ToMaHaWk

ToMaHaWk New Member

May 18, 2008
    Countdown County
    Well, I can understand your point but I'm not sure how much he really will help. Then again if we go off points scored alone, when Mike Martz took over the Lions, he brought them from 28th, to 21st (first year), to 16th (second year), in points scored so I can see why. But the defense is still atrocious...for both teams.