1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL jerseys on the cheap?

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by sking29, Feb 5, 2010.

Tags:
  1. sking29

sking29 What it takes to be cool

Dec 9, 2007
    East Tennessee
    Okay so I am currently in the process of trying to find a Peyton Manning jersey of some sort. Well all I want is a replica and to get it as cheap as possible. I checked the usual ebay and stuff but was just wondering where you all go for your jersey fixes?

I don't want to buy from a foreign country so I'd prefer to stay in the states but if you have a good link from a foreign country you use shoot it by me (but I want an authentic looking jersey not the awful knockoffs).

I also seem to remember a thread like this back in the Mains or somewhere but its been probably a year ago since it was posted and I've searched the appropriate forum and others for the thread...but no luck. If anyone has it though that would be great.

Basically where can I find some good rather cheap dependable replica jerseys?

2. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    You didnt hear this from me....... DHgate.com for about $40 or so.

3. Ultra

Ultra Lazy

Mar 24, 2008
    Texas
    that's the one that was talked about here before... I know cause I bookmarked it :lol: