NFL Fantasy Football 2008 season is up on Yahoo

18 replies

AbideN703AbideN703New MemberOP
Jun 30, 2008, 11:33 AM

You guys know who you are. Come on back and let's see who wins this year!

League ID#: 33816
League Name: NFL Fantasy Football 2008
Password: dolphins08

Yahoo.com

:up:

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Jun 30, 2008, 11:46 AM

I think you may be lost.. this is ThePhins.com

BigDogsHuntBigDogsHuntNew Member
Jun 30, 2008, 01:14 PM

^
:sidelol::hi5:

BDH -

"To me, there are three things we all should do every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy.

"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special."

Jimmy V. (Mar '93)

KAKanye WestNew Member
Jun 30, 2008, 01:24 PM

"SpurzN703 wrote:

You guys know who you are. Come on back and let's see who wins this year!

League ID#: 33816
League Name: NFL Fantasy Football 2008
Password: dolphins08

Yahoo.com

:up:

Finheaven. This is Thephins.com bro

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Jun 30, 2008, 01:43 PM

It's just the name of the league, there are probably members of his league that post here now...

AbideN703AbideN703New Member
Jun 30, 2008, 02:11 PM

"cnc66 wrote:

I think you may be lost.. this is ThePhins.com

Well of course it is but that was the league's name 4 years ago when I started it.

:yes:

AbideN703AbideN703New Member
Jun 30, 2008, 02:12 PM

"BigDogsHunt wrote:

^
:sidelol::hi5:

:tongue2:

vmarcilfan75vmarcilfan75Supporter
Jun 30, 2008, 02:19 PM

was this the one i won??

AbideN703AbideN703New Member
Jun 30, 2008, 02:29 PM

"vmarcilfan75 wrote:

was this the one i won??

I don't remember dude. A buddy of mine not on this site won last year and I won the year before. We've been around for 4 years now, this year being 5.

Do you remember any of us?

vmarcilfan75vmarcilfan75Supporter
Jun 30, 2008, 02:42 PM

"SpurzN703 wrote:

I don't remember dude. A buddy of mine not on this site won last year and I won the year before. We've been around for 4 years now, this year being 5.

Do you remember any of us?

i just checked it was FH assemble #1

you need to change the title :angry::wink2:

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Jun 30, 2008, 02:46 PM

"vmarcilfan75 wrote:

i just checked it was FH assemble #1

you need to change the title :angry::wink2:

I think I was in one of the two leagues. I remember being in one.

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Jun 30, 2008, 02:50 PM

owned.

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Jun 30, 2008, 02:51 PM

If that is the correct name, then the title is fine. If not, let's change it to make sure that the correct information is there.

vmarcilfan75vmarcilfan75Supporter
Jun 30, 2008, 02:59 PM

"Celtkin wrote:

If that is the correct name, then the title is fine. If not, let's change it to make sure that the correct information is there.

I was only joking about the Title, its no big deal :no::hi5:

AbideN703AbideN703New Member
Jun 30, 2008, 03:15 PM

"Celtkin wrote:

If that is the correct name, then the title is fine. If not, let's change it to make sure that the correct information is there.

Ok, then can you change the title to say "NFL Fantasy Football 2008"? That is the correct name of the league.

I used FH Assemble in case some folks may have forgotten like VMarcil.

Sorry

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Jun 30, 2008, 10:55 PM

joined.

TokyoFishFanTokyoFishFanNew Member
Aug 16, 2008, 05:55 AM

So...we're still short one team...

EDIT: Posted a link to this thread on that other site where this league is also mentioned. Didn't realize that "thephins.com" gets starred out like an obscene word over there. I'm just a Dolphin fan and don't really know what the big falling out was, but I will say that this site is more fun than that one right now. Maybe I'll earn a BAN over there. We'll see...

TokyoFishFanTokyoFishFanNew Member
Aug 16, 2008, 06:36 PM

OK...we're still short a team...and the MODS over at "the other site" deleted my edits referencing this thread completely.

No memo, no warning, no nothing...just edited my post. What kind of crap is that?

Anyway...we need a 12th, assuming this league is still going to happen:

- Buckeyes 0-0-0 .000 0.00 - - -
- Krawk 0-0-0 .000 0.00 - - -
- Target Red Zone 0-0-0 .000 0.00 - - -
- Kdawg 0-0-0 .000 0.00 - - -
- The Griddler 0-0-0 .000 0.00 - - -
- KYFins 0-0-0 .000 0.00 - - -
- The Fierce Marauders 0-0-0 .000 0.00 - - -
- TFF Fish Heads 0-0-0 .000 0.00 - - -
- Enforcers_bankrupt_b 0-0-0 .000 0.00 - - -
- Worst2First 0-0-0 .000 0.00 - - -
- Quagmire's Army 0-0-0 .000 0.00 - - -

Need one more!!!

PhinperorPhinperorLuxury Box
Aug 16, 2008, 06:40 PM

Try checking with alen1, finswin56, DrAstroZoom, Silverphin, TheMageGandalf, & Samphin for starters to see if they are interested. I ran out of room in my league.