***NFL Distribution Maps are up!***

37 replies

Dolphins1BeatlesDolphins1BeatlesForum VeteranOP
Sep 4, 2010, 11:51 AM

http://the506.com/sports/?cat=14

Well, week 1 is up now. Figured this thread could be used every week.

I'm surprised they picked Bengals/Patriots for the NYC market over Dolphins/Bills. Two Jets division rivals should go on here.

Is Orlando getting all Dolphin games now? Jaguars and Bucs are playing at the same time, and they're showing the Dolphins instead. Looks like you Orlando people are getting your Dolphins back finally.

1972 Miami Dolphins - The ONLY Perfect NFL Team

K I K O

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Sep 4, 2010, 11:54 AM

I shall now go and make love to my DTV dish... again...

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

shaunm000shaunm000Forum Veteran
Sep 4, 2010, 11:58 AM

Hell the yes! Im shocked by this. I thought for sure the Jax-Bronco game would be on here considering how many new bandwagon tebow pony fans there are running around here now.

MuckMuckRetired Admin
Sep 4, 2010, 12:06 PM

Thank goodness for The Ticket. They're treating us to Browns-Bucs locally.

Yeah, I'm surprised Orlando is getting the Phins with Jax-Denver on tap. CBS affiliate is no doubt happy in Orlando.

Make the throwback uniforms permanent!

AbideN703AbideN703New Member
Sep 4, 2010, 12:13 PM

We always get the shaft here

Dolphins1BeatlesDolphins1BeatlesForum Veteran
Sep 4, 2010, 12:15 PM

They have changed some around before during the week, so hope they don't change yours Orlando.

Maybe if you call somewhere and request Phins-Bills in NY they'll change it. Who decides this anyway? The NFL or the stations? I'm pretty sure its the NFL. It's okay though, we can just find other means of watching it.

1972 Miami Dolphins - The ONLY Perfect NFL Team

K I K O

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Sep 4, 2010, 12:17 PM

To do list:

-purchase HDMI cable

-reboot modem Sunday morning

-download updates.

SESeanPSupporter
Sep 4, 2010, 01:08 PM

Wow, did they re-evaluate the Dolphins in Central Florida?! No more Jags!? They're playing at the same time as the Jags, but we're getting the fins game? Oh please... please be permanent and not just this week...

RevRickRevRickSupporter
Sep 4, 2010, 06:53 PM

Hmmm. I've got the Jags and the Donkey's.... egad!!! Why Jacksonville is played so much in South GA is interesting - I thought any team playing anywhere near Gainesville, FL would be considered anathema up here!

Well, the good news is that the Family Financial Dept. has just been informed that we can get DTV for six months much cheaper than the current Cable co. And they have thrown in the NFL Direct Ticket for Five Months (or the Season!) Now, if I can click the heels of my sneakers three times and say "There's no place like DTV," I might get whisked into the world of Great NFL Football instead of relying on CBS. YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!


We are real sailormen, the destroyermen of the fleet.
We can follow the tracks and ride the backs of the dolphins.
We will be where the action is in every situation.
When things are getting too rough for anyone else,
they're getting just right for us!

DolfanJakeDolfanJakeNew Member
Sep 4, 2010, 07:51 PM

"Dolphins1Beatles wrote:

http://the506.com/sports/?cat=14

Well, week 1 is up now. Figured this thread could be used every week.

I'm surprised they picked Bengals/Patriots for the NYC market over Dolphins/Bills. Two Jets division rivals should go on here.

Is Orlando getting all Dolphin games now? Jaguars and Bucs are playing at the same time, and they're showing the Dolphins instead. Looks like you Orlando people are getting your Dolphins back finally.

Oh great, Tasker is doing our game. Expect lots of anti-Miami cheap shots thrown our way.

The home of The English Rugby Club - http://www.rfu.com/

STSteven-ONew Member
Sep 4, 2010, 11:09 PM

man i got NE and Cinci with not ticket! now i have to go to a bar

54Fins54FinsForum Veteran
Sep 11, 2010, 04:35 PM

WOO HOO!
The Bucs suck again:lol:...I get the Dolphin game to start the year off in the Tampa area.

What I really feel great about is how I wasted money$$$ last year getting Sunday Ticket when I watched most of the games on local TV.
I was playing the percentages and hoping the Buccaneers wouldn't be good this year.
That means I get more Fins games because of the blackout rules. :up:

Dolphins1BeatlesDolphins1BeatlesForum Veteran
Sep 11, 2010, 06:22 PM

I love how the Dolphins-Bills area stretches into west MASSACHUSETTS and VERMONT , yet the Patriots-Bengals are on in lower New York. That makes no sense, the Bills play in NY and both teams are Jets rivals. Fins-Bills should go down to NYC and Western Mass/VT should get the Pats. Will have to use "other" means of watching... ;]

1972 Miami Dolphins - The ONLY Perfect NFL Team

K I K O

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Sep 11, 2010, 07:29 PM

LOL @ the Cleveland/Bucs game.

San Diego gets to watch Jax/Den

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

The G ManThe G ManForum Veteran
Sep 11, 2010, 07:38 PM

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to the sports bar I go.

http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Sep 11, 2010, 09:04 PM

This is BS! Everyone knows that Fairbanks is a secondary market for the Dolphins. Thats the only reason I moved here. Now I gotta watch the ****in Pats!

muscle979muscle979Forum Veteran
Sep 12, 2010, 09:26 AM

I remember a time when the Dolphins games were a lock to be on every weekend in the Florida panhandle. What a shame they've went away from that.

Big EBig ENew Member
Sep 12, 2010, 09:52 AM

Chicago or Indianapolis....FML...

Vengeful OdinVengeful OdinForum Veteran
Sep 12, 2010, 09:59 AM

Awesome to see Gus Johnson will be calling our game. Him and Kevin Harlan are my two favorite announcers.

Dolphins1BeatlesDolphins1BeatlesForum Veteran
Sep 14, 2010, 03:56 PM

http://the506.com/sports/?p=697

Week 2 is up officially. We already knew Dolphins-Vikings was on everywhere in the country that doesn't have a home team playing though. Hopefully here in Jets and Patriots country will get to watch us beat an "elite" team. And the entire state of Florida gets the game.

1972 Miami Dolphins - The ONLY Perfect NFL Team

K I K O

USArmyFinFanUSArmyFinFanForum Veteran
Sep 14, 2010, 04:07 PM

YYYEEESSSSS Miami is on in SAN ANTONIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MerauderMerauderNew Member
Sep 14, 2010, 04:12 PM

So for the next two weeks we don't have to go to the sports bar? Nice.

FAFaninPatsyLandNew Member
Sep 14, 2010, 04:22 PM

"Merauder wrote:

So for the next two weeks we don't have to go to the sports bar? Nice.

Correction -- next three weeks. Week 4 is home against New England on MNF.

shaunm000shaunm000Forum Veteran
Sep 14, 2010, 04:48 PM

"Dolphins1Beatles wrote:

http://the506.com/sports/?cat=14

Is Orlando getting all Dolphin games now? Jaguars and Bucs are playing at the same time, and they're showing the Dolphins instead. Looks like you Orlando people are getting your Dolphins back finally.

Typical, the year i spend the $$ on the ticket... Orlando lucks out pretty much each week. DOH!

FIFinsAreLifeNew Member
Sep 14, 2010, 05:10 PM

goddamn bills......